Senior Living Valuation Services, Inc.
Senior Living Valuation Services, Inc. (SLVS) is a San Francisco, California based firm that provides appraisal and consulting services to the senior housing industry nationwide. SLVS was founded in 1991, to focus on the specialized characteristics of senior housing properties. SLVS is dedicated to providing the highest quality appraisals and studies to lenders, owners, operators, investors and other appraisers involved in the senior housing industry.
SLVS provides a wide range of appraisal and consulting services with a majority of assignments representing narrative appraisal reports for lenders.
The SLVS scope of practice includes:
- Narrative Appraisal Reports
- Appraisal Review
- Market Studies/Management Analysis
- Expert Witness Testimony for Foreclosure and Bankruptcy
- Land Use Analysis and Valuation
- General Consultation for Financing and Sale, Purchase or Lease
- Valuation of Real Estate, Personal Property and Business Value Components of Total Going Concern Value
- Valuation of Partial Leased Fee or Leasehold Interests
- Periodic Property Inspections and Appraisal Updates
- Prospectus Support for Bond Underwriting and Syndication
- These services are provided for the full spectrum of senior housing properties, including:
- For Profit Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Not-For-Profit Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Multiple Level Facilities
- Specialized Senior Projects
- Assisted Living Facilities; Alzheimer & Dementia Care Facilities
- Adult Congregate Living Facilities - Market Rate and Partially or Wholly Subsidized
- Non-Congregate Senior Apartments
- Senior Only Subdivisions
- Vacant Land Proposed for Senior Projects
All SLVS reports comply fully with the Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice for the Appraisal Foundation and with the provisions of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act. This includes the allocation of total going concern valuations for their real estate, personal property and business value components.