Cross-Border M&A: The Opportunities, The Issues
Held Thursday, March 12, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Health-care companies, particularly big pharma companies, are increasingly looking offshore for opportunities (and partners) to tap new markets but also to lock in the overseas tax advantages.
Join us as we discuss:
• Which sectors are expanding internationally?
• Who’s growing where?
• How does European M&A activity in various sectors compare to corresponding activity in the United States?
• Who’s buying rights to specific drugs in certain countries?
• What does that entail, and what are the ramifications for competitors?
• How are those deals financed?
• What are the opportunities in Eastern Europe? Asia? Mexico? Elsewhere in Latin America?
PLUS...your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about cross-border M&A.
AT A GLANCE
|DATE:||Held Thursday, March 12, 2015|
|TIME:||Whenever it's convenient for you. A recording will be made available in your membership account.|
|PLACE:||Your office either online or by telephone|
|COST:||Buy now for $193.|
|REGISTERING IS EASY:|
|2.||Call toll-free: 1-800-248-1668|
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about cross-border M&A from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.