Skilled Nursing Facilities M&A: Buying, Selling, and Valuing
Held Thursday, November 19, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Sponsored by Lancaster Pollard
The skilled nursing market has posted record average prices per bed, and there doesn't seem to be any let up. Prices of $100,000 per bed and up, while not common, have been occurring more frequently, as buyers want to position SNFs as the partner of choice in local accountable care organizations. Cap rates have also been declining, and demand is very strong in markets where there's an opportunity to increase the Medicare and sub-acute census.
Join us as we discuss:
- Will this strong demand for SNFs continue?
- What will happen in the market to the older, Medicaid-dominated facilities?
- Are acquisition lenders buying into this trend of higher and higher acuity for SNFs?
- How stiff is the competition for SNFs that come on the market?
- And who really wants to grow in this sector?
- and more!
PLUS... your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about skilled nursing facilities M&A.
Webcast at a Glance
Date: Held Thursday, November 19, 2015
Time: Whenever it's convenient for you. A recording will be made available in your membership account
Place: Your office either online or by telephone
Cost: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
Registering is Easy:
2. Call toll-free: 1-800-248-1668
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about skilled nursing facilities M&A from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.