Hospitals: Buying, Selling and Valuing - 2/11/16
Held Thursday, February 11, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Merger and acquisition activity among hospitals and health systems has remained steady in the past two years, as the effects of the Affordable Care Act have slowly taken hold. Now these providers are in the midst of the transition from fee-based to value-based and bundled payments, assuming more risk than ever before. Yet, even as more consumers gain health care coverage, inpatient volumes continue to drop nationwide.
At the same time, renewed scrutiny from the Federal Trade Commission could cause even more transactions to unwind. Will M&A be replaced by affiliations, joint ventures and partnerships? Our panel will discuss emerging trends in valuations, deal structure and regulatory scrutiny.
In this session you will:
- Learn how the various forms of affiliations, partnerships and joint ventures may affect a valuation.
- Find out how the typical deal structure is changing in this economic climate.
- Hear about the challenges acquirers may face.
- Discuss historic acquisition pricing metrics, and what the outlook is for 2016, and beyond.
- Explore the niche opportunities that are opening up as healthcare providers expand their continuum of care.
- And much more!
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about hospital M&A.
COST: Buy now for $297 per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about the development market from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is pending approved for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.