Assisted Living Communities: Buying, Selling and Valuing
Thursday, November 3, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
After hitting a record average price per unit sold in 2014, the demand has remained very strong for high-quality assisted living communities. Other than the newly developed facilities, there have been some questions as to what the available inventory is for properties for sale, and whether buyers will continue to bid up those prices, or search for good turnaround candidates. Competition for qualified staff has been intensifying, and newly opening communities have also put pressure on monthly rate growth. All of this has made optimistic pro forma projections a little more difficult to finance.
In this session you will find out:
- Whether cap rates for assisted living have bottomed out or if they have room to move lower.
- Who is buying and selling both average and high-priced ALFs and why.
- Which are the most profitable acquisitions: stabilized high end or turnaround lower end.
- What impact the booming development market will have on valuations and acquisition.
- The impact of declining occupancy on acquisition demand and financing alternatives.
- And much more!
PLUS… your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about assisted living communities.
COST: Buy now for $247 (a $50 savings until October 21) per dial-in connection.
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about assisted living communities from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.
This educational offering is approved for 1.50 credit hours by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB). Upon webinar approval and enrollee’s successful completion of the test, Irving Levin Associates, Inc. will issue a NAB certificate of completion for students to issue to their state licensure boards.