Best Practices for Not-For-Profit Providers:
Recorded March 6, 2007
There’s been a lot of talk lately about needs-driven vs. choice-driven senior care.The largest senior population ever, with the greatest amount of wealth, is beginning to hit the U.S. senior-care market. Today’s seniors are more active—they want to travel. They want to own. And they want an upscale retirement community no matter what their income. Whether you’re a for-profit or not-for-profit company, to be successful, you must begin to adapt to the choice-driven model for senior living.
Our panel of experts will explore alternative living programs for seniors in non-traditional environments such as the Green House Project and the Ranch House Concept. And you’ll learn about other innovative strategies that not-for-profits are using to finance the development of these new programs and facilities, along with the legal implications of these strategies.
With such a diverse group of experts, you’re sure to get the latest and most comprehensive information about how you can adjust to this changing landscape and how the choice-driven model will affect your mission.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn during this in-depth, 90-minute webcast:
* The best practices not-for-profits can use to move from a needs–driven strategy to a choice-driven strategy.
* The legal risks you face as a not-for-profit when you change to a new choice-driven model.
* Tips for structuring the financing of these new models.
* Any new costs to expect when you move to a choice-driven model.
* The impact a choice-driven strategy could make on your credit.
* Ways that mission-driven organizations are competing in this new environment.