Hospitals M&A: Buying, Selling, and Valuing (Free Webcast)
Thursday, February 5, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Real merger and acquisition activity fell in 2014 as hospitals and health systems instead pursued affiliations, collaboration agreements, and partnerships.
Join us as we discuss:
• What’s driving this market, who’s buying what, and when should you buy or sell?
• What influences the valuation of acute-care hospitals?
• What will hospitals of the future look like now that patients are opting for alternate venues of care such as urgent care centers, home care, hospice, etc?
• How will technology, new services and growth change hospitals as we know them?
• PLUS...your chance to ask our panel of experts any questions about hospital M&A.
AT A GLANCE
|DATE:||Thursday, February 5, 2015|
|TIME:||1:00-2:30 p.m. Eastern (Can't make the call? Your order includes a recording of the event. On-demand access to the webcast will be available in your membership account.)|
|PLACE:||Your office either online or by telephone|
|COST:||Buy now for $297 (a $50 savings until January 23) per dial-in connection. Unlimited attendance per dial-in connection.|
|REGISTERING IS EASY:|
|2.||Call toll-free: 1-800-248-1668|
|NOTE: Your registration fee must be paid prior to the webinar to access the webinar. For guaranteed access, register with your credit card.|
REGISTER TODAY for this unique webinar and learn about hospital M&A from our panel of leading industry experts — without ever having to leave your desk.