American Realty Capital (“ARC”) is a full-service investment advisory firm sponsoring a series of investment programs with an emphasis on publicly registered non-traded real estate offerings. ARC was formed by Nicholas S. Schorsch and William M. Kahane with the vision of building a portfolio of companies focusing on sector specific and what we believe are best of class investment solutions, independently governed and distributed to retail investors over a unique multi-product wholesale distribution platform known as Realty Capital Securities.
American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF