American Realty Capital (“ARC”) is a full-service investment advisory firm sponsoring a series of investment programs with an emphasis on publicly registered non-traded real estate offerings. ARC was formed by Nicholas S. Schorsch and William M. Kahane with the vision of building a portfolio of companies focusing on sector specific and what we believe are best of class investment solutions, independently governed and distributed to retail investors over a unique multi-product wholesale distribution platform known as Realty Capital Securities.
American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Why this Peninsula startup is primed for an $80.5 million IPO
- St. Luke’s Health Care swings to black in Q1
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders