The American Society of Technical Appraisers (ASTA) and the Technical Valuation Society (TVS), organized in 1936 and 1939 respectively, were consolidated; thus was created the American Society of Appraisers (ASA).
ASA is a nonprofit organization of individuals that was incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1952 to establish an effective professional affiliation of appraisers of all disciplines, working cooperatively to elevate the standards of the appraisal profession. These disciplines include: Appraisal Review and Management, Business Valuation, Gems and Jewelry, Machinery and Technical Specialties, Personal Property and Real Property. ASA’s mission is to foster the public trust of our members and the appraisal profession through compliance with the highest levels of ethical and professional standards.
Street: 11107 Sunset Hills Rd, Suite 310
Zip Code: 20190
Phone Number: (703)-478-2228
Fax Number: (703) 742-8471
American Society of Appraisers In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures