Arcapita Bank is an international investment bank with four main lines of business: corporate investment, real estate investment, asset-based investment, and venture capital. Arcapita corporate investments involve acquiring controlling interests in market-leading companies around the world in the consumer, energy, health care, manufacturing, and technology industries. Arcapita’s real estate dealings include forming joint ventures to acquire properties (from residential to resort) and undertaking development projects. Arcapita’s portfolio includes Caribou Coffee Company and Tensar Corporation.
Batelco Commercial Ctr., Bldg. 14, Block 304
Al Khalifa Avenue
Phone Number: 404-920-9000
Fax Number: 404-920-9001
Arcapita In The News
- US healthcare prices reflect huge administrative costs: 6 statistics
- Senator launches fake health news site as campaign tool
- Wisconsin hospital identifies caller ID billing scam
- Proxy Advisory Firms Recommend Approval of NuStar Energy and NuStar GP Holdings Proposed Merger Transaction
- Luring physicians to rural NC communities requires funding, experts say
- Orlando Health to buy 25 acres for future expansion
- Shares of CHS hit new low
- Blue buffaloes to raise funds (and support) for Roswell
- Acorn Growth Companies Acquires Berry Aviation, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield To Acquire Its Irish Affiliate From Sherry FitzGerald Group