Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. (ALC) is committed to enhance the residents’ quality of life by creating a home-like setting that fosters independence, dignity and choice. ALC’s residences typically range from 40 to 60 units and offer residents assistance with the activities of daily living such as meal service, bathing, dressing and medication management. In addition to housing, ALC provides personal care, support services and nursing services according to the individual needs of residents as permitted by state law. ALC’s residences are purpose-built to meet the special needs of seniors and are typically located in targeted, middle-market suburban bedroom communities.
Assisted Living Concepts In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures