Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. (ALC) is committed to enhance the residents’ quality of life by creating a home-like setting that fosters independence, dignity and choice. ALC’s residences typically range from 40 to 60 units and offer residents assistance with the activities of daily living such as meal service, bathing, dressing and medication management. In addition to housing, ALC provides personal care, support services and nursing services according to the individual needs of residents as permitted by state law. ALC’s residences are purpose-built to meet the special needs of seniors and are typically located in targeted, middle-market suburban bedroom communities.
Assisted Living Concepts In The News
- Money & medicine: 68 healthcare executives in Ohio make $1M a year, including 11 in Columbus
- The necessary skill set of today’s hospital CFO: 4 experts weigh in
- Here’s what we know about Providence hospital’s future in D.C.
- Meet the head of Boston’s newest biotech VC office
- Alphabet’s Verily shelves glucose-sensing contact lens project with Novartis
- LifePoint Health and RCCH HealthCare Partners Announce Completion of Merger
- Convey Health Solutions to Combine with HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence
- Five Star Not Shining
- Are Assisted Living Prices Sustainable?
- Lancaster Pollard Provides Bridge Loan to Midwest Operator Medicalodges