Assisted Living Concepts, Inc. (ALC) is committed to enhance the residents’ quality of life by creating a home-like setting that fosters independence, dignity and choice. ALC’s residences typically range from 40 to 60 units and offer residents assistance with the activities of daily living such as meal service, bathing, dressing and medication management. In addition to housing, ALC provides personal care, support services and nursing services according to the individual needs of residents as permitted by state law. ALC’s residences are purpose-built to meet the special needs of seniors and are typically located in targeted, middle-market suburban bedroom communities.
Assisted Living Concepts In The News
- Aegis Living's Mercer Island location designed after ski lodge, draws on local history (Photos)
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The First Bancshares, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire First Florida Bancorp, Inc.
- Minnesota's law to improve cost transparency takes effect next month
- Ground ambulances left out of federal surprise-billing proposals
- Nonprofit children's hospitals stabilize profitability, but could face operational stress, Fitch says
- 4 Democratic presidential candidates back Kaiser workers in strike
- Grady Hospital gets state OK for $7.4M cost overrun on botched renovation
- Texas health system plans $500M hospital expansion
- U of Alabama launches telehealth network to combat opioid addiction
- HHS awards $750K to Georgia hospital for telehealth