The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association exclusively dedicated to professionally-operated assisted living communities for seniors. Through its member-driven programs, ALFA seeks to promote business and operational excellence through national conferences, research, publications and executive networks, as well as provide tools to advance operational excellence in its member companies. Among ALFA’s goals are to enhance five aspects of operational excellence in its member facilities, namely, growth strategies, quality resident services, leadership, community systems and infrastructure, and quality performance management.
ALFA has affiliates established throughout the nation where members are involved in local meetings and initiatives related to the national association’s mission. ALFA’s work includes influencing public policy by advocating for informed choice, quality care and accessibility for all Americans seeking assistance with long-term care. ALFA retains government relations staff focused on ensuring that its members’ interests are represented, protected or enhanced in all branches of government at state and federal levels. In addition, ALFA provides consumer information and a searchable database of facilities.
City: AlexandriaState: VA
Assisted Living Federation In The News
- Need to know: University leaders talk workforce development, and NHL Seattle picks GM
- 5 good reads: Catch up with the new top execs
- Central Medical Clinic initiates West Oahu expansion: Slideshow
- Marathon, OHSU counting on a growing event
- Sutter Health, Stanford to develop new cancer care center concept in Bay Area
- Strong investment caps active quarter for Seattle-area companies
- Inside Stanford's new $2 billion hospital, a decade in the making (photos)
- Inside Stanford's new $2 billion hospital, a decade in the making
- 100+ artificial intelligence companies to know in healthcare | 2019
- Bill sent to murdered woman's family was an error, suburban Illinois hospital says