The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association exclusively dedicated to professionally-operated assisted living communities for seniors. Through its member-driven programs, ALFA seeks to promote business and operational excellence through national conferences, research, publications and executive networks, as well as provide tools to advance operational excellence in its member companies. Among ALFA’s goals are to enhance five aspects of operational excellence in its member facilities, namely, growth strategies, quality resident services, leadership, community systems and infrastructure, and quality performance management.
ALFA has affiliates established throughout the nation where members are involved in local meetings and initiatives related to the national association’s mission. ALFA’s work includes influencing public policy by advocating for informed choice, quality care and accessibility for all Americans seeking assistance with long-term care. ALFA retains government relations staff focused on ensuring that its members’ interests are represented, protected or enhanced in all branches of government at state and federal levels. In addition, ALFA provides consumer information and a searchable database of facilities.
City: AlexandriaState: VA
Assisted Living Federation In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings