The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association exclusively dedicated to professionally-operated assisted living communities for seniors. Through its member-driven programs, ALFA seeks to promote business and operational excellence through national conferences, research, publications and executive networks, as well as provide tools to advance operational excellence in its member companies. Among ALFA’s goals are to enhance five aspects of operational excellence in its member facilities, namely, growth strategies, quality resident services, leadership, community systems and infrastructure, and quality performance management.
ALFA has affiliates established throughout the nation where members are involved in local meetings and initiatives related to the national association’s mission. ALFA’s work includes influencing public policy by advocating for informed choice, quality care and accessibility for all Americans seeking assistance with long-term care. ALFA retains government relations staff focused on ensuring that its members’ interests are represented, protected or enhanced in all branches of government at state and federal levels. In addition, ALFA provides consumer information and a searchable database of facilities.
City: AlexandriaState: VA
Assisted Living Federation In The News
- RAB Ventures Acquires Majority Interest in HouseWorks, Leading Private-Pay Home Care Company Serving Greater Boston Area
- H.I.G. Europe completa un Investimento Strategico in Puerto de Indias
- H.I.G. Europe übernimmt spanische Puerto de Indias Gruppe
- Electro Rent Teams Up with Triathlon Computer
- Samenvatting: NMI akkoord over aankoop Creditcall voor grotere capaciteiten in EMV en omnichannel
- H.I.G. Europe anuncia una inversión estratégica en el Grupo Puerto de Indias
- H.I.G. Europe Completes a Strategic Investment in Puerto de Indias Group
- Entering the Ridesharing Business
- ‘Cost’ in healthcare means different things to many people: 3 questions with Marion General Hospital CFO Jeff Wakefield
- Naked Brand Group and Bendon Limited Enter into Amended Agreement and Plan of Reorganization