The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association exclusively dedicated to professionally-operated assisted living communities for seniors. Through its member-driven programs, ALFA seeks to promote business and operational excellence through national conferences, research, publications and executive networks, as well as provide tools to advance operational excellence in its member companies. Among ALFA’s goals are to enhance five aspects of operational excellence in its member facilities, namely, growth strategies, quality resident services, leadership, community systems and infrastructure, and quality performance management.
ALFA has affiliates established throughout the nation where members are involved in local meetings and initiatives related to the national association’s mission. ALFA’s work includes influencing public policy by advocating for informed choice, quality care and accessibility for all Americans seeking assistance with long-term care. ALFA retains government relations staff focused on ensuring that its members’ interests are represented, protected or enhanced in all branches of government at state and federal levels. In addition, ALFA provides consumer information and a searchable database of facilities.
City: AlexandriaState: VA
Assisted Living Federation In The News
- California Water Service Group Confirms Proposal to Acquire SJW Group for $68.25 Per Share in Cash
- W-Systems and ViWO Rebrand to UpCurve Cloud
- Ensurge, Inc. Announces Acquisition, Production, and Corporate Update
- California Water Service Group Announces Results for the First Quarter 2018
- Hess Acquires Interest in New Acreage Offshore Guyana
- Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire CYS Investments, Inc.
- Lazard Ltd Reports First-Quarter 2018 Results
- NuStar Energy L.P. and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Announce Earnings Results for First Quarter 2018
- EQT Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. Announces Accretive Acquisition in the Core of the Williston Basin