The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association exclusively dedicated to professionally-operated assisted living communities for seniors. Through its member-driven programs, ALFA seeks to promote business and operational excellence through national conferences, research, publications and executive networks, as well as provide tools to advance operational excellence in its member companies. Among ALFA’s goals are to enhance five aspects of operational excellence in its member facilities, namely, growth strategies, quality resident services, leadership, community systems and infrastructure, and quality performance management.
ALFA has affiliates established throughout the nation where members are involved in local meetings and initiatives related to the national association’s mission. ALFA’s work includes influencing public policy by advocating for informed choice, quality care and accessibility for all Americans seeking assistance with long-term care. ALFA retains government relations staff focused on ensuring that its members’ interests are represented, protected or enhanced in all branches of government at state and federal levels. In addition, ALFA provides consumer information and a searchable database of facilities.
City: AlexandriaState: VA
Assisted Living Federation In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network