AVIV REIT is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which focuses on the ownership, acquisition and development of health care properties, consisting primarily of skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). Aviv leases its facilities to local, regional, and national operators throughout the US. The REIT’s portfolio includes more than 150 properties with some 15,000 licensed beds in 20 states.
Street: 303 W. Madison St., Ste. 2400
Zip Code: 60606
Phone Number: 312-855-0930
Fax Number: 312-855-1684
AVIV REIT In The News
- Cambridge Realty Capital Completes Illinois HUD Refinance
- CHS to divest 2 Arkansas hospitals
- UnitedHealth explores acquisition of Tenet’s Conifer business
- Man allegedly assaults nurse with bodily fluids, then claims to be HIV positive
- Can A Community Hospital Stick To Its Mission When It Goes For-Profit?
- Entercom Enters into Definitive Agreements to Acquire WBEB-FM 101.1 MORE FM and Divest WXTU-FM 92.5 FM in Philadelphia
- Asahi Kasei to Acquire Sage Automotive Interiors
- Hellman & Friedman Completes Acquisition of Financial Engines
- Comcast Corporation Statement on Twenty-First Century Fox
- MLG Blockchain and GB Capital Markets Form Joint Venture