For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a reputation for achieving results for the firm’s clients on a wide range of legal matters. While providing legal services is the focus, it is how they are delivered that sets them apart. Their goal is to provide clients with more than what they have come to expect from a law firm.
Baker Donelson commits to a deep understanding of a client’s business, to enable them to anticipate clients’ needs and assist in their decision making processes. Because they offer consistent, knowledgeable guidance based on their specific goals and objectives, clients view Baker Donelson as a valued business partner. This allows them to focus on the growth and success of their business, confident their legal issues will be handled by an attentive, responsive team.
Baker Donelson’s unique approach to providing legal services is enabled by an extensive support structure. As the 72nd largest law firm in the U.S., Baker Donelson gives clients access to a team of more than 650 attorneys and public policy advisors representing more than 30 practice areas, all seamlessly connected across 18 offices to serve virtually any legal and policy need. Clients receive informed guidance from experienced, multi-disciplined industry and client service teams. Their federal and state public policy groups provide sound policy advice and comprehensive tracking services, keeping clients up-to-date on critical legislative and regulatory developments. Their diversity and women’s initiatives ensure diversity in their people, perspectives and experiences. Technology helps them operate more effectively and efficiently by providing instant access to client-specific information and other key resources.
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz In The News
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- Continuing to Grow Hyper-Local Footprint, Valassis Acquires The Flyer
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business
- Finnish university develops hardware-free smartphone a-fib detector
- Health management app Oneview Connect deployed in Sydney Children’s Hospital Network