For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a reputation for achieving results for the firm’s clients on a wide range of legal matters. While providing legal services is the focus, it is how they are delivered that sets them apart. Their goal is to provide clients with more than what they have come to expect from a law firm.
Baker Donelson commits to a deep understanding of a client’s business, to enable them to anticipate clients’ needs and assist in their decision making processes. Because they offer consistent, knowledgeable guidance based on their specific goals and objectives, clients view Baker Donelson as a valued business partner. This allows them to focus on the growth and success of their business, confident their legal issues will be handled by an attentive, responsive team.
Baker Donelson’s unique approach to providing legal services is enabled by an extensive support structure. As the 72nd largest law firm in the U.S., Baker Donelson gives clients access to a team of more than 650 attorneys and public policy advisors representing more than 30 practice areas, all seamlessly connected across 18 offices to serve virtually any legal and policy need. Clients receive informed guidance from experienced, multi-disciplined industry and client service teams. Their federal and state public policy groups provide sound policy advice and comprehensive tracking services, keeping clients up-to-date on critical legislative and regulatory developments. Their diversity and women’s initiatives ensure diversity in their people, perspectives and experiences. Technology helps them operate more effectively and efficiently by providing instant access to client-specific information and other key resources.
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings