For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a reputation for achieving results for the firm’s clients on a wide range of legal matters. While providing legal services is the focus, it is how they are delivered that sets them apart. Their goal is to provide clients with more than what they have come to expect from a law firm.
Baker Donelson commits to a deep understanding of a client’s business, to enable them to anticipate clients’ needs and assist in their decision making processes. Because they offer consistent, knowledgeable guidance based on their specific goals and objectives, clients view Baker Donelson as a valued business partner. This allows them to focus on the growth and success of their business, confident their legal issues will be handled by an attentive, responsive team.
Baker Donelson’s unique approach to providing legal services is enabled by an extensive support structure. As the 72nd largest law firm in the U.S., Baker Donelson gives clients access to a team of more than 650 attorneys and public policy advisors representing more than 30 practice areas, all seamlessly connected across 18 offices to serve virtually any legal and policy need. Clients receive informed guidance from experienced, multi-disciplined industry and client service teams. Their federal and state public policy groups provide sound policy advice and comprehensive tracking services, keeping clients up-to-date on critical legislative and regulatory developments. Their diversity and women’s initiatives ensure diversity in their people, perspectives and experiences. Technology helps them operate more effectively and efficiently by providing instant access to client-specific information and other key resources.
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Why this Peninsula startup is primed for an $80.5 million IPO
- St. Luke’s Health Care swings to black in Q1
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders