One of the largest banks in the US by assets (along with Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase), Bank of America boasts the country’s most extensive branch network, with more than 6,100 locations covering some 30 states from coast to coast. Bank of America’s core services include consumer and small business banking, credit cards, and asset management. The acquisition of the once-mighty investment bank known as “The Bull,” which has an extensive retail brokerage network, beefs up Bank of America’s wealth management, investment banking, and international business.
Abroad, Bank of America has offices in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Bank of America owns a quarter of one of Mexico’s largest banks, Santander Serafin, through its ownership stake in Grupo Financiero Santander.
Street: 100N. Tyron St.
Zip Code: 28255
Phone Number: 704-386-5681
Bank of America In The News
- Stats Performの始動で世界有数のスポーツAI・データ企業が誕生
- First Associates Closes Recapitalization from Funds Managed by Stone Point Capital and Combines Operations with Portfolio Financial Servicing Company
- New lawsuit alleges Laser Spine managers let the company fail
- Crozer-Keystone owner gets $1.55 billion cash infusion
- New medical practice to serve BlueCross members
- Atrium Medical Center implementing new technology, expanded services to treat patients
- Quatroche elected to national post
- LifeSpan BioSciences Announces the Acquisition of Everest Biotech
- EMMAC Acquires 100% of Terra Verde
- Working towards a future where people can live (and die) healthy