One of the largest banks in the US by assets (along with Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase), Bank of America boasts the country’s most extensive branch network, with more than 6,100 locations covering some 30 states from coast to coast. Bank of America’s core services include consumer and small business banking, credit cards, and asset management. The acquisition of the once-mighty investment bank known as “The Bull,” which has an extensive retail brokerage network, beefs up Bank of America’s wealth management, investment banking, and international business.
Abroad, Bank of America has offices in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Bank of America owns a quarter of one of Mexico’s largest banks, Santander Serafin, through its ownership stake in Grupo Financiero Santander.
Street: 100N. Tyron St.
Zip Code: 28255
Phone Number: 704-386-5681
Bank of America In The News
- Capital Senior Living Stock Spreads
- Evans Senior Investments Launches Senior Living Marketing Venture
- HJ Sims Closes Financing for Connecticut SNF
- Senior Living Residents Will Demand Choice
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 8, 2019
- ORIX Acquires Hunt Real Estate Capital
- REIT Divests Alabama Assisted Living Community
- Capital One Annual Survey Results
- The IL and CCRC Markets Rule
- Merrill Gardens Buys Big