One of the largest banks in the US by assets (along with Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase), Bank of America boasts the country’s most extensive branch network, with more than 6,100 locations covering some 30 states from coast to coast. Bank of America’s core services include consumer and small business banking, credit cards, and asset management. The acquisition of the once-mighty investment bank known as “The Bull,” which has an extensive retail brokerage network, beefs up Bank of America’s wealth management, investment banking, and international business.
Abroad, Bank of America has offices in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Bank of America owns a quarter of one of Mexico’s largest banks, Santander Serafin, through its ownership stake in Grupo Financiero Santander.
Street: 100N. Tyron St.
Zip Code: 28255
Phone Number: 704-386-5681
Bank of America In The News
- Some nurses push for vote to unionize at Johns Hopkins: 5 things to know
- Biden takes issue with Trump administration’s interoperability plans
- IDC: Smartwatches will make up 1/3 of the wearables market in 2018
- Study finds wearable heart rate monitors feasible for early detection of hypoglycemia
- Dr. Ravi Chari to serve as president of HCA’s 16-hospital West Florida Division: 5 notes
- DeKalb Health taps Tasha Eicher as 1st female CEO: 6 things to know
- Maryland is paying hospitals to keep patients out — and it’s saving the state millions
- Care quality scores drop for older adults who lack regular physician
- To Accelerate Research on Anti-aging and Age-related Disease, In Light of the Near Future of a Super-aging Society, Notice of Transfer of Hakushindo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Shares
- Notification That All Shares of Hakushindo Pharmaceutical Have Been Acquired by Shinkowa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., the First Company in the World to Sell NMN Compound Supplements