One of the largest banks in the US by assets (along with Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase), Bank of America boasts the country’s most extensive branch network, with more than 6,100 locations covering some 30 states from coast to coast. Bank of America’s core services include consumer and small business banking, credit cards, and asset management. The acquisition of the once-mighty investment bank known as “The Bull,” which has an extensive retail brokerage network, beefs up Bank of America’s wealth management, investment banking, and international business.
Abroad, Bank of America has offices in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Bank of America owns a quarter of one of Mexico’s largest banks, Santander Serafin, through its ownership stake in Grupo Financiero Santander.
Street: 100N. Tyron St.
Zip Code: 28255
Phone Number: 704-386-5681
Bank of America In The News
- Diamondback Energy, Inc. and Energen Corporation Announce Favorable ISS and Glass Lewis Recommendations for Merger
- Pfizer loses lengthy UK patent battle over pain drug Lyrica
- With $10M infusion BCBS, Texas A&M partner to improve rural healthcare
- E-cigarette maker Juul shuts down Facebook, Instagram accounts after FDA criticism
- 10 health IT company leaders: What the midterm elections mean for healthcare through 2020 & beyond
- AI holds great promise for visual fields like dermatology, but faces many challenges
- FDA authorizes digital Ebola test for emergency use, data on Omada’s diabetes prevention program, and more digital health news briefs
- Arcosa, Inc. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire ACG Materials
- HIMSS to offer executive education program at Harvard Medical School
- Hospitals must look beyond the EMR for precision medicine programs, KLAS finds