One of the largest banks in the US by assets (along with Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase), Bank of America boasts the country’s most extensive branch network, with more than 6,100 locations covering some 30 states from coast to coast. Bank of America’s core services include consumer and small business banking, credit cards, and asset management. The acquisition of the once-mighty investment bank known as “The Bull,” which has an extensive retail brokerage network, beefs up Bank of America’s wealth management, investment banking, and international business.
Abroad, Bank of America has offices in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Bank of America owns a quarter of one of Mexico’s largest banks, Santander Serafin, through its ownership stake in Grupo Financiero Santander.
Street: 100N. Tyron St.
Zip Code: 28255
Phone Number: 704-386-5681
Bank of America In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures