One of the largest banks in the US by assets (along with Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase), Bank of America boasts the country’s most extensive branch network, with more than 6,100 locations covering some 30 states from coast to coast. Bank of America’s core services include consumer and small business banking, credit cards, and asset management. The acquisition of the once-mighty investment bank known as “The Bull,” which has an extensive retail brokerage network, beefs up Bank of America’s wealth management, investment banking, and international business.
Abroad, Bank of America has offices in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Bank of America owns a quarter of one of Mexico’s largest banks, Santander Serafin, through its ownership stake in Grupo Financiero Santander.
Street: 100N. Tyron St.
Zip Code: 28255
Phone Number: 704-386-5681
Bank of America In The News
- AHA leads 340B transparency initiative: 5 things to know
- Ravago Americas Announces Acquisition of Bolcof-Port Polymers
- Fitbit announces Fitbit Care service, new Fitbit Plus app
- Why Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong + other billionaires buy print media orgs
- Shriners Hospitals’ sole Minnesota facility to end inpatient care
- Houston hospital appeals loss of federal funding for heart transplants
- Consumer-oriented access to healthcare is a patient expectation
- EnviroStar, Inc. to Acquire Laundry Distribution and Service Business
- Amazon, Merck, Accenture to launch data-driven drug development platform
- Standard Solar Boosts Community Solar Portfolio Through Acquisition of Six Solar Projects in New York from US Light Energy