Benchmark, as the name implies, is committed to setting the standard of excellence in Senior Housing. Benchmark Senior Living, based centrally out of Wellesley, Massachusetts, is the largest provider of Senior housing in the New England region. With a mission centered on a commitment to providing personalized services to our residents, Benchmark professionals add quality to the lives of Seniors each day through their compassion, skill and their unique programs designed to improve the experience of Senior living.
Privately held and locally owned and operated throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, Benchmark communities offer a wide variety of Senior living options. These include: Independent Living, Traditional Assisted Living, Specialized Assisted Living for the Memory-Impaired, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, and Easy-Stay temporary programs.
Benchmark Senior Living In The News
- In-Depth: Advances and challenges in digital dermatology
- 20% of physicians prefer hospital employment, survey finds
- Tour the Bravern’s new Life Time Athletic luxury athletic club and spa (Photos)
- Advocate Aurora Health plans first post-merger bond sale: 5 things to know
- 20 most beautiful hospitals in America, as ranked by Soliant
- Mallinckrodt, Endo sue drug dealers & online marketplaces over illegal opioid sales: 7 things to know
- How Illinois hospital nurses are improving care for sexual assault patients
- Texas Research Park gets new leasing and marketing partner
- Ex-drug company executive gets 15 years in prison for $50M pill distribution plot
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: End-of-life care not improving fast enough