Benchmark, as the name implies, is committed to setting the standard of excellence in Senior Housing. Benchmark Senior Living, based centrally out of Wellesley, Massachusetts, is the largest provider of Senior housing in the New England region. With a mission centered on a commitment to providing personalized services to our residents, Benchmark professionals add quality to the lives of Seniors each day through their compassion, skill and their unique programs designed to improve the experience of Senior living.
Privately held and locally owned and operated throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, Benchmark communities offer a wide variety of Senior living options. These include: Independent Living, Traditional Assisted Living, Specialized Assisted Living for the Memory-Impaired, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, and Easy-Stay temporary programs.
Benchmark Senior Living In The News
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- Continuing to Grow Hyper-Local Footprint, Valassis Acquires The Flyer
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business
- Finnish university develops hardware-free smartphone a-fib detector
- Health management app Oneview Connect deployed in Sydney Children’s Hospital Network