Benchmark, as the name implies, is committed to setting the standard of excellence in Senior Housing. Benchmark Senior Living, based centrally out of Wellesley, Massachusetts, is the largest provider of Senior housing in the New England region. With a mission centered on a commitment to providing personalized services to our residents, Benchmark professionals add quality to the lives of Seniors each day through their compassion, skill and their unique programs designed to improve the experience of Senior living.
Privately held and locally owned and operated throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, Benchmark communities offer a wide variety of Senior living options. These include: Independent Living, Traditional Assisted Living, Specialized Assisted Living for the Memory-Impaired, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, and Easy-Stay temporary programs.
Benchmark Senior Living In The News
- How 10 hospitals, health systems promote employee well-being
- In the wake of layoffs and cuts, Novartis doubles down on digital
- Report: VA turns to Apple to develop patient-facing mobile EHR
- Healthcare consulting strategies, misconceptions and more: Q&A with ECG Management Consultants President Steve Messinger
- Ascensia’s diabetes management app, glucometer integrate with Apple Health
- AI for precision medicine ‘top of mind’ in 5 years, health system execs say
- Teladoc’s revenue rises 62%, surpases $100M in Q3: 4 things to know
- Colorado hospital sees first ‘altruistic’ liver donor
- Takeda: Comisión Europea autoriza propuesta de compra de Shire plc
- Humana supports Florida seniors with Papa, Cognoa’s developmental tool screens for LEARN Behavioral, and more digital health deals