Benchmark, as the name implies, is committed to setting the standard of excellence in Senior Housing. Benchmark Senior Living, based centrally out of Wellesley, Massachusetts, is the largest provider of Senior housing in the New England region. With a mission centered on a commitment to providing personalized services to our residents, Benchmark professionals add quality to the lives of Seniors each day through their compassion, skill and their unique programs designed to improve the experience of Senior living.
Privately held and locally owned and operated throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, Benchmark communities offer a wide variety of Senior living options. These include: Independent Living, Traditional Assisted Living, Specialized Assisted Living for the Memory-Impaired, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, and Easy-Stay temporary programs.
Benchmark Senior Living In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Why this Peninsula startup is primed for an $80.5 million IPO
- St. Luke’s Health Care swings to black in Q1
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders