Benchmark, as the name implies, is committed to setting the standard of excellence in Senior Housing. Benchmark Senior Living, based centrally out of Wellesley, Massachusetts, is the largest provider of Senior housing in the New England region. With a mission centered on a commitment to providing personalized services to our residents, Benchmark professionals add quality to the lives of Seniors each day through their compassion, skill and their unique programs designed to improve the experience of Senior living.
Privately held and locally owned and operated throughout Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, Benchmark communities offer a wide variety of Senior living options. These include: Independent Living, Traditional Assisted Living, Specialized Assisted Living for the Memory-Impaired, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, and Easy-Stay temporary programs.
Benchmark Senior Living In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network