Blackstone is the world leader in private equity real estate investment. Global in scope, our real estate business has offices in New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Mumbai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul. Our real estate holdings are significant in scale and broadly diversified, encompassing office, hotel, healthcare, retail and multi-family properties around the world.
Blackstone Real Estate Partners In The News
- Sabra Health Care REIT Invests In EnlivantSabra Health Care REIT has entered into an agreement to invest in a 49% interest in a joint venture that will own 183 senior living properties operated by Enlivant with the remaining 51% held by TPG Real Estate, which currently owns 100%. They have valued the transaction at... Read more
- Back to Business for KeyBankLess than a month after KeyBank Real Estate Capital announced its $703 million financing to fund Blackstone’s purchase of 64 seniors housing communities from HCP Inc., it was back to business for the commercial real estate financing provider with another HUD refinance. John Randolph of KeyBank’s Healthcare Group... Read more
- KeyBank Arranges Over $700 Million for Blackstone’s Big Brookdale AcquisitionBlackstone and Brookdale Senior Living are in the news again. Working with KeyBank Real Estate Capital’s healthcare business, the joint venture received about $703 million in financing to fund Blackstone’s acquisition of 64 Brookdale-operated communities from HCP, Inc. A Fannie Mae credit facility makes up most the financing,... Read more
- Brookdale Senior Living Buy-Out in LimboIt has been far too quiet on the Brookdale Senior Living buy-out front, other than its share price continues to slide as some investors may be giving up on a major capital event or sale of the company at a price point that interests them. The shares are... Read more
- Blackstone, now Ventas, Vying for Brookdale Senior LivingWith rumors that Blackstone was out of the bidding for Brookdale Senior Living, it was then leaked that Ventas was in discussions. The saga never ends. We are certainly in weird times. Last week, it appeared that Blackstone was out of the bidding for Brookdale Senior Living, or... Read more