Blackstone is the world leader in private equity real estate investment. Global in scope, our real estate business has offices in New York, Chicago, London, Paris, Mumbai, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Seoul. Our real estate holdings are significant in scale and broadly diversified, encompassing office, hotel, healthcare, retail and multi-family properties around the world. Blackstone has the world’s leading hotel portfolio, as well as one of the largest portfolios of office buildings in the United States. Our holdings include many of the world’s best known real estate brands, such as Hilton, La Quinta, Equity Office Properties and world-famous properties such as the Waldorf=Astoria, Boca Raton Resort & Club and the Trianon Palace Versailles. Prominent office properties include Class A buildings in prime markets such as Boston, Los Angeles, New York, London and Munich.
City: New York
Blackstone Real Estate Partners In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Why this Peninsula startup is primed for an $80.5 million IPO
- St. Luke’s Health Care swings to black in Q1
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders