Founded in 1999 to manage senior living communities, BMA Management, Ltd., is recognized as one of the 25 largest assisted living providers by Assisted Living Executive, a magazine published by the Assisted Living Federation of America.
BMA Management also manages communities for older adults that feature homes for adults 55 and better, senior and assisted living apartments, and specialized memory care apartments.
BMA Management In The News
- Increased hospital payments linked to better heart attack outcomes: 4 things to know
- Patient charged with assaulting 3 Geisinger hospital employees
- This hospital system is the largest nonprofit in Arizona
- Congress creates a bipartisan caucus for healthcare innovation
- Why Theranos’ former president is fighting the SEC’s fraud charges related to its pitches to raise $700 million
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business