Founded in 1999 to manage senior living communities, BMA Management, Ltd., is recognized as one of the 25 largest assisted living providers by Assisted Living Executive, a magazine published by the Assisted Living Federation of America.
BMA Management also manages communities for older adults that feature homes for adults 55 and better, senior and assisted living apartments, and specialized memory care apartments.
BMA Management In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF