Founded in 1999 to manage senior living communities, BMA Management, Ltd., is recognized as one of the 25 largest assisted living providers by Assisted Living Executive, a magazine published by the Assisted Living Federation of America.
BMA Management also manages communities for older adults that feature homes for adults 55 and better, senior and assisted living apartments, and specialized memory care apartments.
BMA Management In The News
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending October 18, 2019
- Preparing for the Future of Seniors Housing
- TransPerfect Expands Media Localization Group With Acquisition of Sublime Subtitling and Translation
- Pan-Mass Challenge raises record-breaking $63M for Dana-Farber
- Hospital M&A Activity Held Steady in Q3:2019, According to Acquisition Data From Healthcaremanda.Com - Yahoo Finance
- Longer shifts linked to increased stroke risk
- Use open enrollment as an opportunity to educate and engage your employees
- Meridian-Operated California Community Gets a New Owner
- SLIB Sells Small Rochester SNF
- Lancaster Pollard Continues Its HUD Lean Activity