Brandywine Senior Living is a premier provider of senior living services including independent, assisted living, and rehabilitation services throughout the East Coast. Located in 5 states (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Connecticut), the company owns and operates 19 assisted living communities, and one small short-term skilled nursing unit within Moorestown, New Jersey community. Communities are branded as “Brandywine Assisted Living” or “Brandywine Senior Living”, depending on whether the community is totally assisted living or offers additional senior living services such as independent living or skilled nursing care.
City: Mount Laurel
Brandywine Senior Living In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF