Brandywine Senior Living is a premier provider of senior living services including independent, assisted living, and rehabilitation services throughout the East Coast. Located in 5 states (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Connecticut), the company owns and operates 19 assisted living communities, and one small short-term skilled nursing unit within Moorestown, New Jersey community. Communities are branded as “Brandywine Assisted Living” or “Brandywine Senior Living”, depending on whether the community is totally assisted living or offers additional senior living services such as independent living or skilled nursing care.
City: Mount Laurel
Brandywine Senior Living In The News
- We Can All Help To End Alzheimer’s
- Regions Bank Finances Ohio Assisted Living Acquisition
- Kaleida lawsuit seeks new RFP process for Buffalo school nurses
- Boston Children’s splits top role, appoints COO as president
- These brothers run a personal training business. And it’s fueling their next venture.
- HEXPOL Acquires Kirkhill Rubber; Well-Known U.S. Rubber Compounder
- Virta CEO: Truly innovative companies shouldn’t fear building things themselves
- NHI Primes For Investments
- Simonds International Announces Merger With US Blades
- SnapMD gets $7.1M for white-labeled telehealth business