Cain Brothers is an employee-owned investment banking and strategic advisory firm that focuses exclusively on the medical services and medical technology industries and their related businesses. Cain Brothers has one of the largest teams dedicated to the health care industry on Wall Street, with bankers and capital markets professionals who possess experience in all facets of the industry.
Cain Brothers’ client base is primarily composed of nonprofit and investor-owned health care service providers, third-party payors, medical technology companies, and companies that provide services to the health care industry such as information technology and real estate companies. Cain Brothers was formed in 1982 based on the belief that health care organizations have unique needs that can be best addressed by professionals with a focus on the health care delivery system as a whole. Cain Brothers has grown to become one of the nation’s preeminent investment banking and advisory firms to the health care industry, with personnel in New York, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Atlanta, and Sarasota.
Street: 360 Madison Avenue, 5th Floor
City: New York
Zip Code: 10017
Phone Number: 212-869-5600
Cain Brothers In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF