Cambridge Realty Capital Companies is one of the country’s leading Senior Housing/Healthcare Debt and Equity financing firms, providing capital solutions nationwide. Headquartered in Chicago, with a network of affiliates around the country, Cambridge is one of the country’s top HUD 232 lenders and sole Fannie Mae DUS loan originator for American Property Financing. Cambridge offers conventional debt and equity strategies options through Wall Street and strategic relationships with major funding institutions. Cambridge is one of the few financiers who can cover all bases, both government lending programs – HUD and Fannie Mae insured financing – as well as conventional financing. Cambridge has spent over 31 years learning how to qualify a property for government programs, how to negotiate the best deal possible, and how to close it, with a remarkable 95% acceptance rate for all its loan applications.
Street: 1 North LaSalle, 37th Floor
Zip Code: 60602
Phone Number: 312-357-1601
Fax Number: 312-357-1611
Cambridge Realty Capital In The News
- Aegis Living's Mercer Island location designed after ski lodge, draws on local history (Photos)
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The First Bancshares, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire First Florida Bancorp, Inc.
- Minnesota's law to improve cost transparency takes effect next month
- Ground ambulances left out of federal surprise-billing proposals
- Nonprofit children's hospitals stabilize profitability, but could face operational stress, Fitch says
- 4 Democratic presidential candidates back Kaiser workers in strike
- Grady Hospital gets state OK for $7.4M cost overrun on botched renovation
- Texas health system plans $500M hospital expansion
- U of Alabama launches telehealth network to combat opioid addiction
- HHS awards $750K to Georgia hospital for telehealth