Cambridge Realty Capital Companies is one of the country’s leading Senior Housing/Healthcare Debt and Equity financing firms, providing capital solutions nationwide. Headquartered in Chicago, with a network of affiliates around the country, Cambridge is one of the country’s top HUD 232 lenders and sole Fannie Mae DUS loan originator for American Property Financing. Cambridge offers conventional debt and equity strategies options through Wall Street and strategic relationships with major funding institutions. Cambridge is one of the few financiers who can cover all bases, both government lending programs – HUD and Fannie Mae insured financing – as well as conventional financing. Cambridge has spent over 31 years learning how to qualify a property for government programs, how to negotiate the best deal possible, and how to close it, with a remarkable 95% acceptance rate for all its loan applications.
Street: 1 North LaSalle, 37th Floor
Zip Code: 60602
Phone Number: 312-357-1601
Fax Number: 312-357-1611
Cambridge Realty Capital In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Market share trumps operational efficiency for teaching hospitals, study finds
- Texas man receives $7,924 surprise bill after going to an in-network ER
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies