Capital Consulting Group provides a full range of valuation and consulting services, specializing in the health care and senior living industries. Capital Consulting Group’s technical competence and professional expertise in these specific sectors enable it to provide services that are beyond the capabilities of general valuation and consulting firms. The primary services provided by Capital Consulting Group range from special use studies to full text certified appraisals, and include reports developed for market analysis, financial feasibility analysis, financing, litigation support, asset allocation, pre-acquisition analysis, fairness opinions, work-outs and operational and industry overviews, among other reasons.
Capital Consulting Group garners support for its analyses from one of the nation’s most comprehensive databases of health care operating and transaction statistics. Capital Consulting Group’s professionals are also industry educators, frequently participating in seminars provided to state and national health care and senior living associations, federal agencies, commercial banks, institutional investors and other types of lending institutions, as well as investor groups that are considering involvement in the health care industry. Capital Consulting Group also acts as a resource regarding HUD financing programs.
Street: 200 Continental Drive, Suite 440
Zip Code: 19713
Capital Consulting Group In The News
- AHA leads 340B transparency initiative: 5 things to know
- Ravago Americas Announces Acquisition of Bolcof-Port Polymers
- Fitbit announces Fitbit Care service, new Fitbit Plus app
- Why Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong + other billionaires buy print media orgs
- Shriners Hospitals’ sole Minnesota facility to end inpatient care
- Houston hospital appeals loss of federal funding for heart transplants
- Consumer-oriented access to healthcare is a patient expectation
- EnviroStar, Inc. to Acquire Laundry Distribution and Service Business
- Amazon, Merck, Accenture to launch data-driven drug development platform
- Standard Solar Boosts Community Solar Portfolio Through Acquisition of Six Solar Projects in New York from US Light Energy