Capital Consulting Group provides a full range of valuation and consulting services, specializing in the health care and senior living industries. Capital Consulting Group’s technical competence and professional expertise in these specific sectors enable it to provide services that are beyond the capabilities of general valuation and consulting firms. The primary services provided by Capital Consulting Group range from special use studies to full text certified appraisals, and include reports developed for market analysis, financial feasibility analysis, financing, litigation support, asset allocation, pre-acquisition analysis, fairness opinions, work-outs and operational and industry overviews, among other reasons.
Capital Consulting Group garners support for its analyses from one of the nation’s most comprehensive databases of health care operating and transaction statistics. Capital Consulting Group’s professionals are also industry educators, frequently participating in seminars provided to state and national health care and senior living associations, federal agencies, commercial banks, institutional investors and other types of lending institutions, as well as investor groups that are considering involvement in the health care industry. Capital Consulting Group also acts as a resource regarding HUD financing programs.
Street: 200 Continental Drive, Suite 440
Zip Code: 19713
Capital Consulting Group In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings