Capital Consulting Group provides a full range of valuation and consulting services, specializing in the health care and senior living industries. Capital Consulting Group’s technical competence and professional expertise in these specific sectors enable it to provide services that are beyond the capabilities of general valuation and consulting firms. The primary services provided by Capital Consulting Group range from special use studies to full text certified appraisals, and include reports developed for market analysis, financial feasibility analysis, financing, litigation support, asset allocation, pre-acquisition analysis, fairness opinions, work-outs and operational and industry overviews, among other reasons.
Capital Consulting Group garners support for its analyses from one of the nation’s most comprehensive databases of health care operating and transaction statistics. Capital Consulting Group’s professionals are also industry educators, frequently participating in seminars provided to state and national health care and senior living associations, federal agencies, commercial banks, institutional investors and other types of lending institutions, as well as investor groups that are considering involvement in the health care industry. Capital Consulting Group also acts as a resource regarding HUD financing programs.
Street: 200 Continental Drive, Suite 440
Zip Code: 19713
Capital Consulting Group In The News
- Regional Operator Expands Its Southeast Portfolio
- Generational Equity Advises ASR Construction in Sale to Interstate Restoration
- Compass Datacenters Acquires Root Data Center, Expanding Focus on Hyperscale Market
- LES CENTRES DE DONNÉES COMPASS DATACENTERS ACQUIERT LE CENTRE DE DONNÉE ROOT DATACENTER, ÉLARGISSANT SON INFLUENCE SUR LE MARCHÉ DE L'HYPERÉCHELLE
- Presidio Petroleum Completes Acquisition of Assets From Apache Corporation in Partnership With Morgan Stanley Energy Partners
- Porch Acquires San Diego-Based HireAHelper
- LSC Communications Announces Termination of Merger Agreement With Quad/Graphics
- Quad and LSC Communications Mutually Agree to Terminate Merger Agreement
- Continental Acquires Northern Vending Company
- Monroe Capital Supports Insight Partners’ Acquisition of Recorded Future