Capital Health Group, LLC is a private equity company specializing in making debt and equity investments in the senior housing industry. Capital Health Group provides financing for independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities.
Capital Health Group provides equity for acquisitions of senior housing facilities and portfolios, and joint ventures to purchase senior housing facilities and portfolios, as well as acquisition or joint ventures to acquire distressed or turn-around properties. For debt financing, Capital Health Group provides short-term debt or bridge loans for acquisition financing, long-term debt for refinancing and construction financing, as well as for the acquisition of distressed and defaulted debt.
Street: 2 West Baltimore Avenue, Suite 350
Zip Code: 19063
Phone Number: 610-565-7823
Capital Health Group In The News
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- Continuing to Grow Hyper-Local Footprint, Valassis Acquires The Flyer
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business
- Finnish university develops hardware-free smartphone a-fib detector
- Health management app Oneview Connect deployed in Sydney Children’s Hospital Network