Capital Health Group, LLC is a private equity company specializing in making debt and equity investments in the senior housing industry. Capital Health Group provides financing for independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities.
Capital Health Group provides equity for acquisitions of senior housing facilities and portfolios, and joint ventures to purchase senior housing facilities and portfolios, as well as acquisition or joint ventures to acquire distressed or turn-around properties. For debt financing, Capital Health Group provides short-term debt or bridge loans for acquisition financing, long-term debt for refinancing and construction financing, as well as for the acquisition of distressed and defaulted debt.
Street: 2 West Baltimore Avenue, Suite 350
Zip Code: 19063
Phone Number: 610-565-7823
Capital Health Group In The News
- Need to know: University leaders talk workforce development, and NHL Seattle picks GM
- 5 good reads: Catch up with the new top execs
- Central Medical Clinic initiates West Oahu expansion: Slideshow
- Marathon, OHSU counting on a growing event
- Sutter Health, Stanford to develop new cancer care center concept in Bay Area
- Strong investment caps active quarter for Seattle-area companies
- Inside Stanford's new $2 billion hospital, a decade in the making (photos)
- Inside Stanford's new $2 billion hospital, a decade in the making
- 100+ artificial intelligence companies to know in healthcare | 2019
- Bill sent to murdered woman's family was an error, suburban Illinois hospital says