Capital Health Group, LLC is a private equity company specializing in making debt and equity investments in the senior housing industry. Capital Health Group provides financing for independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities.
Capital Health Group provides equity for acquisitions of senior housing facilities and portfolios, and joint ventures to purchase senior housing facilities and portfolios, as well as acquisition or joint ventures to acquire distressed or turn-around properties. For debt financing, Capital Health Group provides short-term debt or bridge loans for acquisition financing, long-term debt for refinancing and construction financing, as well as for the acquisition of distressed and defaulted debt.
Street: 2 West Baltimore Avenue, Suite 350
Zip Code: 19063
Phone Number: 610-565-7823
Capital Health Group In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Why this Peninsula startup is primed for an $80.5 million IPO
- St. Luke’s Health Care swings to black in Q1
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders