Capital Health Group, LLC is a private equity company specializing in making debt and equity investments in the senior housing industry. Capital Health Group provides financing for independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities.
Capital Health Group provides equity for acquisitions of senior housing facilities and portfolios, and joint ventures to purchase senior housing facilities and portfolios, as well as acquisition or joint ventures to acquire distressed or turn-around properties. For debt financing, Capital Health Group provides short-term debt or bridge loans for acquisition financing, long-term debt for refinancing and construction financing, as well as for the acquisition of distressed and defaulted debt.
Street: 2 West Baltimore Avenue, Suite 350
Zip Code: 19063
Phone Number: 610-565-7823
Capital Health Group In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings