Capital Health Group, LLC is a private equity company specializing in making debt and equity investments in the senior housing industry. Capital Health Group provides financing for independent living, assisted living, memory care and continuing care retirement communities.
Capital Health Group provides equity for acquisitions of senior housing facilities and portfolios, and joint ventures to purchase senior housing facilities and portfolios, as well as acquisition or joint ventures to acquire distressed or turn-around properties. For debt financing, Capital Health Group provides short-term debt or bridge loans for acquisition financing, long-term debt for refinancing and construction financing, as well as for the acquisition of distressed and defaulted debt.
Street: 2 West Baltimore Avenue, Suite 350
Zip Code: 19063
Phone Number: 610-565-7823
Capital Health Group In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network