CapitalSource is a leading commercial lending, investment and asset management business focused on the middle market operating through three focused lending businesses: Structured Finance, Healthcare and Specialty Finance and Corporate Finance. Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, CapitalSource has a national network of offices in cities including: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis and San Francisco.
The Healthcare and Specialty Finance team at CapitalSource includes five groups: Asset-Backed Lending, CapitalSource Mortgage Finance, Health Care Credit Group, Health Care Real Estate Group and Security Lending Group. The CapitalSource Mortgage Finance Group is their FHA/HUD lending subsidiary. The Health Care Credit Group is responsible for all non-real estate healthcare lending activities. The Health Care Real Estate Group is responsible for all healthcare real estate lending activities, and the Security Lending Group is responsible for financing activities related to the physical security industry.
CapitalSource’s range of investment products includes: revolving lines of credit, mortgage debt financing, cash flow financing, acquisition loans, bridge loans, mezzanine financing, debtor-in-possession financing, and HUD financing.
City: Chevy Chase
CapitalSource In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures