CapitalSource is a leading commercial lending, investment and asset management business focused on the middle market operating through three focused lending businesses: Structured Finance, Healthcare and Specialty Finance and Corporate Finance. Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, CapitalSource has a national network of offices in cities including: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis and San Francisco.
The Healthcare and Specialty Finance team at CapitalSource includes five groups: Asset-Backed Lending, CapitalSource Mortgage Finance, Health Care Credit Group, Health Care Real Estate Group and Security Lending Group. The CapitalSource Mortgage Finance Group is their FHA/HUD lending subsidiary. The Health Care Credit Group is responsible for all non-real estate healthcare lending activities. The Health Care Real Estate Group is responsible for all healthcare real estate lending activities, and the Security Lending Group is responsible for financing activities related to the physical security industry.
CapitalSource’s range of investment products includes: revolving lines of credit, mortgage debt financing, cash flow financing, acquisition loans, bridge loans, mezzanine financing, debtor-in-possession financing, and HUD financing.
City: Chevy Chase
CapitalSource In The News
- Stats Performの始動で世界有数のスポーツAI・データ企業が誕生
- First Associates Closes Recapitalization from Funds Managed by Stone Point Capital and Combines Operations with Portfolio Financial Servicing Company
- New lawsuit alleges Laser Spine managers let the company fail
- Crozer-Keystone owner gets $1.55 billion cash infusion
- New medical practice to serve BlueCross members
- Atrium Medical Center implementing new technology, expanded services to treat patients
- Quatroche elected to national post
- LifeSpan BioSciences Announces the Acquisition of Everest Biotech
- EMMAC Acquires 100% of Terra Verde
- Working towards a future where people can live (and die) healthy