CapitalSource is a leading commercial lending, investment and asset management business focused on the middle market operating through three focused lending businesses: Structured Finance, Healthcare and Specialty Finance and Corporate Finance. Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, CapitalSource has a national network of offices in cities including: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis and San Francisco.
The Healthcare and Specialty Finance team at CapitalSource includes five groups: Asset-Backed Lending, CapitalSource Mortgage Finance, Health Care Credit Group, Health Care Real Estate Group and Security Lending Group. The CapitalSource Mortgage Finance Group is their FHA/HUD lending subsidiary. The Health Care Credit Group is responsible for all non-real estate healthcare lending activities. The Health Care Real Estate Group is responsible for all healthcare real estate lending activities, and the Security Lending Group is responsible for financing activities related to the physical security industry.
CapitalSource’s range of investment products includes: revolving lines of credit, mortgage debt financing, cash flow financing, acquisition loans, bridge loans, mezzanine financing, debtor-in-possession financing, and HUD financing.
City: Chevy Chase
CapitalSource In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network