CapitalSource is a leading commercial lending, investment and asset management business focused on the middle market operating through three focused lending businesses: Structured Finance, Healthcare and Specialty Finance and Corporate Finance. Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, CapitalSource has a national network of offices in cities including: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis and San Francisco.
The Healthcare and Specialty Finance team at CapitalSource includes five groups: Asset-Backed Lending, CapitalSource Mortgage Finance, Health Care Credit Group, Health Care Real Estate Group and Security Lending Group. The CapitalSource Mortgage Finance Group is their FHA/HUD lending subsidiary. The Health Care Credit Group is responsible for all non-real estate healthcare lending activities. The Health Care Real Estate Group is responsible for all healthcare real estate lending activities, and the Security Lending Group is responsible for financing activities related to the physical security industry.
CapitalSource’s range of investment products includes: revolving lines of credit, mortgage debt financing, cash flow financing, acquisition loans, bridge loans, mezzanine financing, debtor-in-possession financing, and HUD financing.
City: Chevy Chase
CapitalSource In The News
- Money & medicine: 68 healthcare executives in Ohio make $1M a year, including 11 in Columbus
- The necessary skill set of today’s hospital CFO: 4 experts weigh in
- Here’s what we know about Providence hospital’s future in D.C.
- Meet the head of Boston’s newest biotech VC office
- Alphabet’s Verily shelves glucose-sensing contact lens project with Novartis
- LifePoint Health and RCCH HealthCare Partners Announce Completion of Merger
- Convey Health Solutions to Combine with HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence
- Five Star Not Shining
- Are Assisted Living Prices Sustainable?
- Lancaster Pollard Provides Bridge Loan to Midwest Operator Medicalodges