CapitalSource is a leading commercial lending, investment and asset management business focused on the middle market operating through three focused lending businesses: Structured Finance, Healthcare and Specialty Finance and Corporate Finance. Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, CapitalSource has a national network of offices in cities including: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis and San Francisco.
The Healthcare and Specialty Finance team at CapitalSource includes five groups: Asset-Backed Lending, CapitalSource Mortgage Finance, Health Care Credit Group, Health Care Real Estate Group and Security Lending Group. The CapitalSource Mortgage Finance Group is their FHA/HUD lending subsidiary. The Health Care Credit Group is responsible for all non-real estate healthcare lending activities. The Health Care Real Estate Group is responsible for all healthcare real estate lending activities, and the Security Lending Group is responsible for financing activities related to the physical security industry.
CapitalSource’s range of investment products includes: revolving lines of credit, mortgage debt financing, cash flow financing, acquisition loans, bridge loans, mezzanine financing, debtor-in-possession financing, and HUD financing.
City: Chevy Chase
CapitalSource In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings