Care Investment Trust LLC (“Care”) is a growing New York City-based real estate investment company focused exclusively on the seniors housing sector. Care owns assisted living facilities, memory care facilities, independent living facilities, and senior apartments throughout the United States. Care invests in properties and portfolios ranging from $5 million to over $200 million, and structures investments on a case-by-case basis to meet the needs of its operating partners and investors. Care also provides industry expertise through its in-house leadership team, which includes investment professionals experienced in real estate, finance, legal, accounting, M&A, and asset management.
City: New York
Care Investment Trust In The News
- We Can All Help To End Alzheimer’s
- Regions Bank Finances Ohio Assisted Living Acquisition
- Kaleida lawsuit seeks new RFP process for Buffalo school nurses
- Boston Children’s splits top role, appoints COO as president
- These brothers run a personal training business. And it’s fueling their next venture.
- HEXPOL Acquires Kirkhill Rubber; Well-Known U.S. Rubber Compounder
- Virta CEO: Truly innovative companies shouldn’t fear building things themselves
- NHI Primes For Investments
- Simonds International Announces Merger With US Blades
- SnapMD gets $7.1M for white-labeled telehealth business