Care Investment Trust LLC (“Care”) is a growing New York City-based real estate investment company focused exclusively on the seniors housing sector. Care owns assisted living facilities, memory care facilities, independent living facilities, and senior apartments throughout the United States. Care invests in properties and portfolios ranging from $5 million to over $200 million, and structures investments on a case-by-case basis to meet the needs of its operating partners and investors. Care also provides industry expertise through its in-house leadership team, which includes investment professionals experienced in real estate, finance, legal, accounting, M&A, and asset management.
City: New York
Care Investment Trust In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings