Carlyle Seniors Housing, LLC, a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, LP was founded by Scott Steward, who is a Washington, DC based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
Carlyle Seniors Housing In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings