Carlyle Seniors Housing, LLC, a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, LP was founded by Scott Steward, who is a Washington, DC based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
Carlyle Seniors Housing In The News
- California Water Service Group Confirms Proposal to Acquire SJW Group for $68.25 Per Share in Cash
- W-Systems and ViWO Rebrand to UpCurve Cloud
- Ensurge, Inc. Announces Acquisition, Production, and Corporate Update
- California Water Service Group Announces Results for the First Quarter 2018
- Hess Acquires Interest in New Acreage Offshore Guyana
- Two Harbors Investment Corp. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire CYS Investments, Inc.
- Lazard Ltd Reports First-Quarter 2018 Results
- NuStar Energy L.P. and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Announce Earnings Results for First Quarter 2018
- EQT Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. Announces Accretive Acquisition in the Core of the Williston Basin