Carlyle Seniors Housing, LLC, a joint venture between affiliates of The Carlyle Group was formed in the fall of 2003 with a mission to opportunistically acquire, develop and own independent living facilities, and CCRCs in major U.S. markets. CRP Seniors Housing, LP was founded by Scott Steward, who is a Washington, DC based finance professional with over 20 years of real estate related experience.
Carlyle Seniors Housing In The News
- Severe flu season causes 10% drop in blood supplies at North Carolina blood bank
- New Mexico hospital CEO: We have enough money to fund payroll short-term, but we need more cuts
- 31 interview questions for nurses — and how to answer them
- 7 latest FDA approvals
- Architectural Surfaces Group Announces Acquisition of Bedrock International
- ASRC Industrial Services Acquires Mavo Systems
- General Cable Corporation Stockholders Approve Acquisition By Prysmian Group
- Hearst Completes Acquisition of WCWG-TV (CW) in Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, North Carolina Market
- Seattle Genetics Announces Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period
- Will New Records Be Set in 2018?