Senior Housing is an asset class growing in prominence as the country’s population continues to age. However, its unique status requires specialized knowledge to attract the broadest range of investors and maximize sale value. Cassidy Turley’s Senior Housing professionals have decades of experience exclusively selling senior housing properties, having sold over 135 properties in over 25 states. They have executed numerous institutional quality transactions through scrupulous attention to detail and by delivering on stated goals and commitments. The team has sold every product type during various economic cycles while representing all types of owners, from publicly traded companies, institutional real estate investment advisors, lenders and bond trustees to individuals and not-for-profits.
Cassidy Turley’s Senior Housing Group In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF