The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- US healthcare prices reflect huge administrative costs: 6 statistics
- Senator launches fake health news site as campaign tool
- Wisconsin hospital identifies caller ID billing scam
- Proxy Advisory Firms Recommend Approval of NuStar Energy and NuStar GP Holdings Proposed Merger Transaction
- Luring physicians to rural NC communities requires funding, experts say
- Orlando Health to buy 25 acres for future expansion
- Shares of CHS hit new low
- Blue buffaloes to raise funds (and support) for Roswell
- Acorn Growth Companies Acquires Berry Aviation, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield To Acquire Its Irish Affiliate From Sherry FitzGerald Group