The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- 85,000 Kaiser Permanente workers to vote on giving union OK to call strike
- Deborah Vancleave on Mosaic's price transparency efforts
- H.I.G. Capital erwirbt eine Mehrheitsbeteiligung an Metalprint
- CMS releases Quality Payment Program results: 5 takeaways
- Alaska hospital to close: 3 things to know
- Maine medical center alerts patients of data breach
- Sintavia acquisisce QC Laboratories
- Lançamento da Stats Perform cria a mais importante empresa de IA e dados esportivos do mundo
- UnitedHealth needs to shore up mental health coverage, plaintiffs argue
- Livongo sets targets on IPO that could more than double its valuation