The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- How hospitals, health systems should approach blockchain
- Oscar Health recruits former Uber exec to serve as COO
- Humana expands telehealth offerings
- Opioid crisis linked to rising heart infection rates, study finds
- Buffalo physician groups name new leaders
- Former UnityPoint nurse pleads guilty in NICU abuse case
- Outbreak proximity may influence vaccine skeptics, study finds
- QIMA Has Acquired World Quality Services (WQS), the Leading Food Certification and Audit Provider
- Metro East health system adding $22 million rehab hospital
- Samenvatting: Innovid versterkt het omni-channel reclameaanbod met de overname van Herolens