The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- Startups wanted: Health 2.0 hosts VentureConnect events at JP Morgan, HIMSS19
- When should payers & providers affiliate? 4 experts weigh in
- Rapidly growing physician company buys Arizona firm
- Here’s what we know about Providence hospital’s future in D.C.
- Meet the head of Boston’s newest biotech VC office
- Developer buys property, plans shopping center near Triad university
- Why this group is set on connecting health-care providers with entrepreneurs in Charlotte, beyond
- Alphabet’s Verily shelves glucose-sensing contact lens project with Novartis
- LifePoint Health and RCCH HealthCare Partners Announce Completion of Merger
- Convey Health Solutions to Combine with HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence