The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- 3 challenges & solutions to managing medical images in the cloud
- Millennials most likely to practice ‘sloppy’ cybersecurity, survey finds
- UChicago, U of Illinois partner on statewide innovation program
- How Glenn Close, Billy Crystal and a S.F. nonprofit are conquering a ‘last frontier’
- 29 latest hospital, health system executive moves
- Samenvatting: Kennedy Wilson en Kennedy Wilson Europe Real Estate Plc fuseren in een bedrijf van 8 miljard dollar
- UnitedHealth to add 500 jobs in Kansas, with 150 heading to OptumRx
- New Jersey hospital taps CareCloud; mCare Solutions, VHC merger creates revenue integrity firm & more — 8 RCM key notes
- CMS approves Oregon’s 1332 waiver to bypass ACA’s single risk pool rule
- Athenahealth cuts 9 percent of jobs companywide, affecting Austin and other satellite offices