The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- Covalon Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire AquaGuard and its Specialized Salesforce Capable of Selling Covalon’s Products Throughout the United States
- Solutions de recharge pour véhicules électriques : Total acquiert G2mobility et noue un partenariat avec Nexans
- Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions : Total Acquires G2mobility and Forms Partnership with Nexans
- Barnes Group Inc. to Acquire Gimatic S.r.l.
- Scientists create cooling system for outbreak responders’ protective suits
- 71% of VA hospitals improved overall quality, agency finds
- South Carolina hospitals see spike in snake bites after Florence
- 1 in 3 foster kids receive psych drugs with no clinical surveillance, HHS finds
- Medicare auditors saved program $214M in FY 2016 and 7 other things to know
- Novo Nordisk to lay off 400 employees in China, Denmark