The Center for Technology and Aging (CTA) is a national leader in the use of patient-centered technologies for older adults. They work with health care providers, aging service organizations, payers, foundations and technology companies to enable them to accelerate the deployment of proven technologies.
Advances in information technologies, coupled with the rapid expansion of health information and data analytics, have created unprecedented opportunities for improving self-management of chronic disease; increasing work force efficiency; improving communication and coordination of care between providers, caregivers, and older adults; and reducing the costs of care.
Center for Technology & Aging In The News
- Capital Funding Secures Bridge Financing for Illinois Portfolio Acquisition
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 15, 2019
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Capital Senior Living Stock Spreads
- Evans Senior Investments Launches Senior Living Marketing Venture
- HJ Sims Closes Financing for Connecticut SNF
- Senior Living Residents Will Demand Choice
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 8, 2019
- ORIX Acquires Hunt Real Estate Capital