For more than 40 years, Chelsea Senior Living has been dedicated to fulfilling its mission: to provide a comfortable, safe and secure home for those who need help with the activities of daily living in a caring atmosphere of respect and dignity. Through personalized support and health care services, encouragement of maximum independence, emphasis on freedom of choice, promotion of individuality and protection of privacy, Chelsea Senior Living’s residents will enjoy a greater quality of life than they would living alone.
Chelsea Senior Living In The News
- Aegis Living's Mercer Island location designed after ski lodge, draws on local history (Photos)
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The First Bancshares, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire First Florida Bancorp, Inc.
- Minnesota's law to improve cost transparency takes effect next month
- Ground ambulances left out of federal surprise-billing proposals
- Nonprofit children's hospitals stabilize profitability, but could face operational stress, Fitch says
- 4 Democratic presidential candidates back Kaiser workers in strike
- Grady Hospital gets state OK for $7.4M cost overrun on botched renovation
- Texas health system plans $500M hospital expansion
- U of Alabama launches telehealth network to combat opioid addiction
- HHS awards $750K to Georgia hospital for telehealth