CliftonLarsonAllen is the alliance of Clifton Gunderson and LarsonAllen, two peer firms that have merged to create a different kind of professional services firm. We are one of very few firms of our size and scope to focus solely on privately held businesses and their owners, public sector organizations, and individuals.
CliftonLarsonAllen In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures
- Blink Health alleges MedImpact improperly steers patients toward opioids