With almost two decades of sales experience in the Senior Housing Market, CLW Health Care Services Group has represented numerous types of owners including publicly traded companies, institutional real estate investment advisors, lenders, bond trustees, and individual owners. CLW has sold numerous communities of almost every product type, in all types of markets and in various economic cycles.
The knowledge gained from its extensive experience, combined with a dedicated, well-supported team of professionals, allows CLW to successfully execute the disposition plans of its clients.
CLW Health Care Services Group In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network