With almost two decades of sales experience in the Senior Housing Market, CLW Health Care Services Group has represented numerous types of owners including publicly traded companies, institutional real estate investment advisors, lenders, bond trustees, and individual owners. CLW has sold numerous communities of almost every product type, in all types of markets and in various economic cycles.
The knowledge gained from its extensive experience, combined with a dedicated, well-supported team of professionals, allows CLW to successfully execute the disposition plans of its clients.
CLW Health Care Services Group In The News
- Tour the Bravern’s new Life Time Athletic luxury athletic club and spa (Photos)
- Advocate Aurora Health plans first post-merger bond sale: 5 things to know
- How Illinois hospital nurses are improving care for sexual assault patients
- Texas Research Park gets new leasing and marketing partner
- Ex-drug company executive gets 15 years in prison for $50M pill distribution plot
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: End-of-life care not improving fast enough
- 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
- Novant Health Forsyth selects new president, COO
- 560-member New York medical group expands risk-based contracts with Aetna, Anthem, WellCare
- Physicians give patients 11 seconds to explain reasons for visit before interrupting