With almost two decades of sales experience in the Senior Housing Market, CLW Health Care Services Group has represented numerous types of owners including publicly traded companies, institutional real estate investment advisors, lenders, bond trustees, and individual owners. CLW has sold numerous communities of almost every product type, in all types of markets and in various economic cycles.
The knowledge gained from its extensive experience, combined with a dedicated, well-supported team of professionals, allows CLW to successfully execute the disposition plans of its clients.
CLW Health Care Services Group In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF