With almost two decades of sales experience in the Senior Housing Market, CLW Health Care Services Group has represented numerous types of owners including publicly traded companies, institutional real estate investment advisors, lenders, bond trustees, and individual owners. CLW has sold numerous communities of almost every product type, in all types of markets and in various economic cycles.
The knowledge gained from its extensive experience, combined with a dedicated, well-supported team of professionals, allows CLW to successfully execute the disposition plans of its clients.
CLW Health Care Services Group In The News
- Increased hospital payments linked to better heart attack outcomes: 4 things to know
- Patient charged with assaulting 3 Geisinger hospital employees
- This hospital system is the largest nonprofit in Arizona
- Congress creates a bipartisan caucus for healthcare innovation
- Why Theranos’ former president is fighting the SEC’s fraud charges related to its pitches to raise $700 million
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business