With almost two decades of sales experience in the Senior Housing Market, CLW Health Care Services Group has represented numerous types of owners including publicly traded companies, institutional real estate investment advisors, lenders, bond trustees, and individual owners. CLW has sold numerous communities of almost every product type, in all types of markets and in various economic cycles.
The knowledge gained from its extensive experience, combined with a dedicated, well-supported team of professionals, allows CLW to successfully execute the disposition plans of its clients.
CLW Health Care Services Group In The News
- Eight Midwest companies land on list of the world’s top digital health startups
- UPMC's longtime CFO talks about his impeding retirement
- Oregon appeals court strikes down temporary vaping ban
- 4 reasons for medical coders to query a provider about documentation
- Health and well-being coaching codes approved: 4 things to know
- 'Dollars for Docs': 20 drug, device makers that paid physicians the most last year
- Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System names Duane Miller CFO
- Tennessee hospital fired nurse after refusing to accommodate work injury, EEOC says
- The key to EHR customization? Listening to the end users, Inspira Health CIO says
- Citrus Memorial Hospital CEO Ralph Aleman to retire