Collaborative Consulting was created with the intention of bringing individuals and healthcare organizations together to accelerate change, enhance services, and expand offerings through the vehicle of partnership. Via partnering and collaboration with others, an expansion in expertise and progressive business results are created.
They provide leadership, guidance, and facilitation to identify and enhance your services, business structures, and relationships. They will assist you in transitioning your business to the next level in the current dynamic and evolving healthcare environment.
Their focus is on providing the opportunities, connections, strategy and development, along with step-by-step support, in generating results and clarifying new roles within the changing healthcare system.
Collaborative Consulting’s team is comprised of a variety of advisors and consultants. They work to bring many areas of expertise together leading to the best fit for client progress and solutions. Their collective years of varied experience allow them to bring diversity and depth to your business needs.
They offer progressive solutions and supportive structures to assist you in moving towards effective organizational functioning in a constantly evolving healthcare environment. They help organizations advance to the next level, navigate through change, and improve upon services in a manner that is specifically tailored to your organization’s values, existing structure, mission, and strategy.
Collaborative Consulting In The News
- Tour the Bravern’s new Life Time Athletic luxury athletic club and spa (Photos)
- Advocate Aurora Health plans first post-merger bond sale: 5 things to know
- How Illinois hospital nurses are improving care for sexual assault patients
- Texas Research Park gets new leasing and marketing partner
- Ex-drug company executive gets 15 years in prison for $50M pill distribution plot
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: End-of-life care not improving fast enough
- 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
- Novant Health Forsyth selects new president, COO
- 560-member New York medical group expands risk-based contracts with Aetna, Anthem, WellCare
- Physicians give patients 11 seconds to explain reasons for visit before interrupting