Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate or lease 133 hospitals in 29 states, with an aggregate of approximately 19,500 licensed beds. In over 60 percent of the markets served, CHS-affiliated hospitals are the sole provider of healthcare services.
Community Health Systems In The News
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Confirms Receipt of Letter from Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Completes Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Unitholders Approve Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- MAU Workforce Solutions Expands into Growing IT Staffing Market by Joining with Atlanta-based 3Ci
- Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
- LOXAM ANNONCE L’ACQUISITION DE UK PLATFORMS
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation to Acquire Majority Stake in Insomnia Cookies
- Rice Midstream Partners Unitholders Approve Merger with EQT Midstream Partners
- MCR Acquires Hilton Garden Inn at Rhode Island’s Outstanding International Airport