Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate or lease 133 hospitals in 29 states, with an aggregate of approximately 19,500 licensed beds. In over 60 percent of the markets served, CHS-affiliated hospitals are the sole provider of healthcare services.
Community Health Systems In The News
- Fuji Oil Holding adquiere Blommer Chocolate
- Golden Gate Capital Acquires Active Minerals International
- Proposed framework lessens FDA’s regulatory requirements for prescription drug companion apps
- iHeartMedia to Acquire Jelli, Inc.
- Blommer Chocolate racheté par Fuji Oil Holding
- Convincing C-suite to fund cybersecurity
- Blommer Chocolate wird von Fuji Oil Holding übernommen
- Nuveen Closed-End Fund Merger Complete
- Riassunto: Blommer Chocolate verrà rilevata da Fuji Oil Holding
- Mercer Completes Acquisition of Summit Strategies Group