Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate or lease 133 hospitals in 29 states, with an aggregate of approximately 19,500 licensed beds. In over 60 percent of the markets served, CHS-affiliated hospitals are the sole provider of healthcare services.
Community Health Systems In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures
- Blink Health alleges MedImpact improperly steers patients toward opioids
- Virtual, in-person visits lead to similar blood pressure control for hypertension patients
- CHI Health St. Mary’s selects interim president: 3 takeaways
- Adventist Health names Rick Rawson to Rideout Health president role permanently: 5 notes
- Health outcomes AI company OM1 lands $21M in Series B funding