Contemporary Healthcare Capital, LLC is led by an experienced team of lending and investment professionals. For more than 15 years, Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s team has made loans and investments exclusively in the healthcare services industry. Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s unparalleled knowledge base allows their team to decipher various industry-specific issues and convey them in a rational perspective.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s six funds are managed and underwritten by the same team, allowing for a seamless program for each borrower. All of Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s borrowers have direct access with the senior management of the funds throughout the entire process – from origination through underwriting, closing and servicing.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital In The News
- Aegis Living's Mercer Island location designed after ski lodge, draws on local history (Photos)
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The First Bancshares, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire First Florida Bancorp, Inc.
- Minnesota's law to improve cost transparency takes effect next month
- Ground ambulances left out of federal surprise-billing proposals
- Nonprofit children's hospitals stabilize profitability, but could face operational stress, Fitch says
- 4 Democratic presidential candidates back Kaiser workers in strike
- Grady Hospital gets state OK for $7.4M cost overrun on botched renovation
- Texas health system plans $500M hospital expansion
- U of Alabama launches telehealth network to combat opioid addiction
- HHS awards $750K to Georgia hospital for telehealth