Contemporary Healthcare Capital, LLC is led by an experienced team of lending and investment professionals. For more than 15 years, Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s team has made loans and investments exclusively in the healthcare services industry. Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s unparalleled knowledge base allows their team to decipher various industry-specific issues and convey them in a rational perspective.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s six funds are managed and underwritten by the same team, allowing for a seamless program for each borrower. All of Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s borrowers have direct access with the senior management of the funds throughout the entire process – from origination through underwriting, closing and servicing.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital In The News
- How 10 hospitals, health systems promote employee well-being
- In the wake of layoffs and cuts, Novartis doubles down on digital
- Report: VA turns to Apple to develop patient-facing mobile EHR
- Healthcare consulting strategies, misconceptions and more: Q&A with ECG Management Consultants President Steve Messinger
- Ascensia’s diabetes management app, glucometer integrate with Apple Health
- AI for precision medicine ‘top of mind’ in 5 years, health system execs say
- Teladoc’s revenue rises 62%, surpases $100M in Q3: 4 things to know
- Colorado hospital sees first ‘altruistic’ liver donor
- Takeda: Comisión Europea autoriza propuesta de compra de Shire plc
- Humana supports Florida seniors with Papa, Cognoa’s developmental tool screens for LEARN Behavioral, and more digital health deals