Contemporary Healthcare Capital, LLC is led by an experienced team of lending and investment professionals. For more than 15 years, Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s team has made loans and investments exclusively in the healthcare services industry. Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s unparalleled knowledge base allows their team to decipher various industry-specific issues and convey them in a rational perspective.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s six funds are managed and underwritten by the same team, allowing for a seamless program for each borrower. All of Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s borrowers have direct access with the senior management of the funds throughout the entire process – from origination through underwriting, closing and servicing.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital In The News
- Feds seeking $6 million in back taxes, penalties from former Atlanta doctor
- How 100+ healthcare executives ranked 10 industry challenges
- Outpatient surgeries experience a surge in Santa Clara County
- 6 hospitals hiring billing specialists
- Debt-collection lawsuits from hospitals receive federal attention
- Americans struggle more with medical debt than people in other countries, LA Times reports
- UVA moves to dismiss 14 medical debt lawsuits, changes collection practices after media probe
- Tennessee lawmaker who called healthcare exec an 'Irish gangster' claims immunity in defamation suit
- DEA proposes to cut opioid production in half
- Embattled guardian accused of improperly billing AdventHealth nearly $4M