For more than 15 years, Contemporary Healthcare Capital’s team has made loans and investments exclusively in the healthcare services industry.
Contemporary Healthcare Capital In The News
- Contemporary Secures Another Mezz LoanContemporary Healthcare Capital helped finance another acquisition this month for a 50-bed skilled nursing facility in Gastonia, North Carolina. Ivy Senior Living was the borrower, obtaining both a senior loan from Millennium Bank and Alliance Bank, and a $504,750 mezzanine loan from Contemporary. The combined loans will fund... Read more
- Contemporary Nails Nashville Acquisition FinancingContemporary Healthcare Capital helped affiliates of Opal Senior Living to acquire a 115-bed assisted living/memory care community in Nashville, Tennessee. Opal received a $500,000 mezzanine loan from Contemporary and an accompanying senior loan from CoastalStates Bank. In addition to funding the acquisition, the combined financing also provided for... Read more
- Maximus Healthcare Gets Mezzanine FinancingContemporary Healthcare Capital has been on a roll lately, closing mezzanine loan after mezzanine loan for clients across the country. Its latest transaction saw the firm refinance a 165-bed skilled nursing facility in Newfane, New York owed by Maximus Healthcare Group, LLC. Maximus had announced its intent to... Read more
- Contemporary Closes Mezzanine Loan for Cascade AcquisitionThe team at Contemporary Healthcare Capital closed a $5 million mezzanine loan to the affiliates of Citadel Care Centers and Cascade Capital Group for their acquisition of four skilled nursing facilities in Florida. The portfolio totals 460 licensed beds and has locations in Fernandina Beach, Haines City, Orange... Read more
- Portopiccolo Makes Another SNF AcquisitionThe Portopiccolo Group just made its third skilled nursing acquisition of the year, making it one of the most prolific buyers in that space in 2019. Its most recent target was a 150-bed skilled nursing facility in Virginia Beach, Virginia. To fund the acquisition, Portopiccolo turned to Contemporary... Read more