Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF