Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending October 18, 2019
- Preparing for the Future of Seniors Housing
- TransPerfect Expands Media Localization Group With Acquisition of Sublime Subtitling and Translation
- Pan-Mass Challenge raises record-breaking $63M for Dana-Farber
- Hospital M&A Activity Held Steady in Q3:2019, According to Acquisition Data From Healthcaremanda.Com - Yahoo Finance
- Longer shifts linked to increased stroke risk
- Use open enrollment as an opportunity to educate and engage your employees
- Meridian-Operated California Community Gets a New Owner
- SLIB Sells Small Rochester SNF
- Lancaster Pollard Continues Its HUD Lean Activity