Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- Tour the Bravern’s new Life Time Athletic luxury athletic club and spa (Photos)
- Advocate Aurora Health plans first post-merger bond sale: 5 things to know
- How Illinois hospital nurses are improving care for sexual assault patients
- Texas Research Park gets new leasing and marketing partner
- Ex-drug company executive gets 15 years in prison for $50M pill distribution plot
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: End-of-life care not improving fast enough
- 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
- Novant Health Forsyth selects new president, COO
- 560-member New York medical group expands risk-based contracts with Aetna, Anthem, WellCare
- Physicians give patients 11 seconds to explain reasons for visit before interrupting