Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network