Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- Ping An Good Doctor’s Private Doctor service officially launched
- Humana completes $1B debt offering
- Concierge medical clinic slated for East Memphis
- PBN hosts Hawaii's Best Doctors reception: Slideshow
- California Northstate University hospital project seeks to sell up to $900 million in bonds
- HMSA reports $6.8M gain for Q2
- VA whistleblower protection office is a 'dumpster fire,' employee says
- Seema Verma: Officials 'actively engaged' in developing ACA replacement
- Eastern Montana's only psychiatrist is grappling with highest suicide rate in the country
- Privacy beyond HIPAA in voice technology