Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business
- Finnish university develops hardware-free smartphone a-fib detector
- Health management app Oneview Connect deployed in Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
- Forbion’s Portfolio Company, Prexton Therapeutics Acquired by Lundbeck for up to EUR 905 million (USD 1.1 billion)