Contemporary Long Term Care is an online information center for administrators, directors of nursing, medical directors, pharmacists and other professionals responsible for management and patient care at nursing facilities, residential care centers, and hospitals with long-term care.
The Contemporary Long Term Care magazine is written for long-term care managers, including CEOs, executives, administrators and directors of nursing in for-profit and not-for-profit nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospital-based skilled nursing units, retirement communities and other long-term care facilities.
The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial is designed to offer information to help readers manage their businesses more efficiently and provide better environments for their residents. The Contemporary Long Term Care’s editorial also carries industry news with information on legislation, regulations, patient care, staff management and revenue sources.
Contemporary Long Term Care In The News
- HCR ManorCare Deal The Future Or A Risk?
- HHC Finance’s Capital Advisory Group Hits $1 Billion
- Patients discharged from crowded hospital wards face higher readmission risk
- 5 best practices for hospital EDs addressing addiction
- Ebola workshop for health leaders set for August in Atlanta
- Cleveland Clinic to open 21k-square-foot biobank
- Edward Chabalowski is Phoenixville Hospital’s new CFO: 4 things to know
- UK hospital fires employee for viewing Ed Sheeran’s patient information
- St. Mary’s Medical Center selects Michelle Cartwright as CFO: 3 notes
- 20 latest hospital, health system CNO and CMO moves