Cornerstone Health Care is a group of more than 375 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. One of the fastest growing physician groups in the Southeast, Cornerstone is a physician-owned and led multi-disciplinary practice with more than 90 locations in communities throughout central North Carolina.
Recognized as a 2012 Success Story Award® winner for patient satisfaction by Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Cornerstone is transitioning from the traditional “fee-for-service” model to a patient-centered medical home system providing expanded access, increased coordination of care, enhanced patient education for prevention and treatment of chronic disease, and sophisticated technological support.
Cornerstone is physician-led and owned. While their physicians have privileges at the many hospitals, surgical centers and nursing homes in the communities they serve, they are not formally affiliated or owned by any of these.
Cornerstone Healthcare In The News
- Jamestown hospital adding addictions treatment with state funds
- 3 challenges & solutions to managing medical images in the cloud
- Millennials most likely to practice ‘sloppy’ cybersecurity, survey finds
- UChicago, U of Illinois partner on statewide innovation program
- athenahealth Q3 revenue up 10% from last year: 4 things to know
- 6 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- 11 recent hospital, health system outlook and credit rating actions
- Gov. John Kasich says Ohio might include drug distributors in opioid lawsuit after ’60 Minutes’ report
- Florida nursing home bills patient who died in post-Hurrican Irma power outage
- ‘New approach to care’ helps this Fast Private honoree rise to top tier