Cornerstone Health Care is a group of more than 375 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. One of the fastest growing physician groups in the Southeast, Cornerstone is a physician-owned and led multi-disciplinary practice with more than 90 locations in communities throughout central North Carolina.
Recognized as a 2012 Success Story Award® winner for patient satisfaction by Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Cornerstone is transitioning from the traditional “fee-for-service” model to a patient-centered medical home system providing expanded access, increased coordination of care, enhanced patient education for prevention and treatment of chronic disease, and sophisticated technological support.
Cornerstone is physician-led and owned. While their physicians have privileges at the many hospitals, surgical centers and nursing homes in the communities they serve, they are not formally affiliated or owned by any of these.
Cornerstone Healthcare In The News
- Companies large and small tackle data privacy at Health 2.0
- Huntsman Cancer Institute expansion gets $40M funding boost
- Aetna’s CEO talks childhood, yoga, career: 5 takeaways
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional