Cornerstone Health Care is a group of more than 375 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. One of the fastest growing physician groups in the Southeast, Cornerstone is a physician-owned and led multi-disciplinary practice with more than 90 locations in communities throughout central North Carolina.
Recognized as a 2012 Success Story Award® winner for patient satisfaction by Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Cornerstone is transitioning from the traditional “fee-for-service” model to a patient-centered medical home system providing expanded access, increased coordination of care, enhanced patient education for prevention and treatment of chronic disease, and sophisticated technological support.
Cornerstone is physician-led and owned. While their physicians have privileges at the many hospitals, surgical centers and nursing homes in the communities they serve, they are not formally affiliated or owned by any of these.
Cornerstone Healthcare In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings