Cornerstone Health Care is a group of more than 375 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. One of the fastest growing physician groups in the Southeast, Cornerstone is a physician-owned and led multi-disciplinary practice with more than 90 locations in communities throughout central North Carolina.
Recognized as a 2012 Success Story Award® winner for patient satisfaction by Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Cornerstone is transitioning from the traditional “fee-for-service” model to a patient-centered medical home system providing expanded access, increased coordination of care, enhanced patient education for prevention and treatment of chronic disease, and sophisticated technological support.
Cornerstone is physician-led and owned. While their physicians have privileges at the many hospitals, surgical centers and nursing homes in the communities they serve, they are not formally affiliated or owned by any of these.
Cornerstone Healthcare In The News
- This hospital system is the largest nonprofit in Arizona
- Congress creates a bipartisan caucus for healthcare innovation
- Why Theranos’ former president is fighting the SEC’s fraud charges related to its pitches to raise $700 million
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business