Cornerstone Health Care is a group of more than 375 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. One of the fastest growing physician groups in the Southeast, Cornerstone is a physician-owned and led multi-disciplinary practice with more than 90 locations in communities throughout central North Carolina.
Recognized as a 2012 Success Story Award® winner for patient satisfaction by Press Ganey Associates, Inc., Cornerstone is transitioning from the traditional “fee-for-service” model to a patient-centered medical home system providing expanded access, increased coordination of care, enhanced patient education for prevention and treatment of chronic disease, and sophisticated technological support.
Cornerstone is physician-led and owned. While their physicians have privileges at the many hospitals, surgical centers and nursing homes in the communities they serve, they are not formally affiliated or owned by any of these.
Cornerstone Healthcare In The News
- How 10 hospitals, health systems promote employee well-being
- In the wake of layoffs and cuts, Novartis doubles down on digital
- Report: VA turns to Apple to develop patient-facing mobile EHR
- Healthcare consulting strategies, misconceptions and more: Q&A with ECG Management Consultants President Steve Messinger
- Ascensia’s diabetes management app, glucometer integrate with Apple Health
- AI for precision medicine ‘top of mind’ in 5 years, health system execs say
- Teladoc’s revenue rises 62%, surpases $100M in Q3: 4 things to know
- Colorado hospital sees first ‘altruistic’ liver donor
- Takeda: Comisión Europea autoriza propuesta de compra de Shire plc
- Humana supports Florida seniors with Papa, Cognoa’s developmental tool screens for LEARN Behavioral, and more digital health deals