For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Dividend Takes a Dive
- Original Owner Exits Two AL Communities in Illinois
- Cambridge Refinances Texas Senior Living Community
- What About the CCRC M&A Market?
- Misleading Information for Consumers
- HHC Finance’s March Madness
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending April 12, 2019
- Senior Housing Properties Trust Still Falling
- PGIM Refinances Kentucky Communities Through Fannie Mae
- Greystone Refinances SentosaCare’s Southampton SNF