For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- CMS approves Oregon’s 1332 waiver to bypass ACA’s single risk pool rule
- Athenahealth cuts 9 percent of jobs companywide, affecting Austin and other satellite offices
- Wellbe adds Physiotec online rehab and Staywell guidelines content to cloud-based platform
- Roundup: Digital health pharma news from Q3 2017
- Former executive of Cleveland Clinic spinoff charged in $2.8M fraud scheme
- 26 Detroit Medical Center surgeons pen letter to Tenet seeking reinstatement of orthopedic chief
- FDA: 50 medical devices at risk of shortages after Hurricane Maria
- 11 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
- Tufts nurses to picket Nov. 2 after unsuccessful post-strike negotiations
- Roundup: Digital health payer news for Q3 2017