For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- Ping An Good Doctor’s Private Doctor service officially launched
- Humana completes $1B debt offering
- Concierge medical clinic slated for East Memphis
- PBN hosts Hawaii's Best Doctors reception: Slideshow
- California Northstate University hospital project seeks to sell up to $900 million in bonds
- HMSA reports $6.8M gain for Q2
- VA whistleblower protection office is a 'dumpster fire,' employee says
- Seema Verma: Officials 'actively engaged' in developing ACA replacement
- Eastern Montana's only psychiatrist is grappling with highest suicide rate in the country
- Privacy beyond HIPAA in voice technology