For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending October 18, 2019
- Preparing for the Future of Seniors Housing
- TransPerfect Expands Media Localization Group With Acquisition of Sublime Subtitling and Translation
- Pan-Mass Challenge raises record-breaking $63M for Dana-Farber
- Hospital M&A Activity Held Steady in Q3:2019, According to Acquisition Data From Healthcaremanda.Com - Yahoo Finance
- Longer shifts linked to increased stroke risk
- Use open enrollment as an opportunity to educate and engage your employees
- Meridian-Operated California Community Gets a New Owner
- SLIB Sells Small Rochester SNF
- Lancaster Pollard Continues Its HUD Lean Activity