For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- Money & medicine: 68 healthcare executives in Ohio make $1M a year, including 11 in Columbus
- The necessary skill set of today’s hospital CFO: 4 experts weigh in
- Here’s what we know about Providence hospital’s future in D.C.
- Meet the head of Boston’s newest biotech VC office
- Alphabet’s Verily shelves glucose-sensing contact lens project with Novartis
- LifePoint Health and RCCH HealthCare Partners Announce Completion of Merger
- Convey Health Solutions to Combine with HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence
- Five Star Not Shining
- Are Assisted Living Prices Sustainable?
- Lancaster Pollard Provides Bridge Loan to Midwest Operator Medicalodges