For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- Companies large and small tackle data privacy at Health 2.0
- Huntsman Cancer Institute expansion gets $40M funding boost
- Aetna’s CEO talks childhood, yoga, career: 5 takeaways
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional