For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Market share trumps operational efficiency for teaching hospitals, study finds
- Texas man receives $7,924 surprise bill after going to an in-network ER
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies