For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- In-depth: Who owns telemedicine delivery — payers or providers?
- Aneesh Chopra to keynote HIMSS and Health 2.0 inaugural Dev4Health event
- Resource Apartment REIT III, Inc. Purchases Tramore Village
- Evosys Unveils its Plan to Acquire North American Oracle Cloud Services Firm Newbury
- IAT Insurance Group Acquires Renewal Rights for Excess and Umbrella Book from Rockhill Insurance Group
- Crewe Capital Advises on the Sale of C-Slide to Liebman Group
- Pricing Age Into Seniors Housing Sales
- Bridge Lender Sells (And Finances) Philly-Area Community
- Former ATA CEO co-heads new alliance for AI in healthcare
- Carrot signs with RedBrick Health, and more digital health deals