For over 20 years, Cornerstone and its affiliates have been helping individuals and institutions invest in real estate. While past results are not a guarantee of future performance, Cornerstone has successfully completed eight full-cycle investment programs and established institutional joint venture relationships with Citigroup and CB Richard Ellis.
The Company’s objective is to provide investors with a diversified, income-producing portfolio of assets that may benefit from trends taking place in the healthcare sector. The Company plans to provide investors with the full range of services necessary to acquire, lease and manage healthcare real estate and to invest in the healthcare sector with diversification by property type, location and tenants.
Cornerstone Real Estate Funds In The News
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Confirms Receipt of Letter from Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Completes Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Unitholders Approve Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- MAU Workforce Solutions Expands into Growing IT Staffing Market by Joining with Atlanta-based 3Ci
- Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
- LOXAM ANNONCE L’ACQUISITION DE UK PLATFORMS
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation to Acquire Majority Stake in Insomnia Cookies
- Rice Midstream Partners Unitholders Approve Merger with EQT Midstream Partners
- MCR Acquires Hilton Garden Inn at Rhode Island’s Outstanding International Airport