Founded in 1999, CS Capital Advisors are an independent investment banking firm providing corporate advisory, capital raising and restructuring services to the health care and commercial real estate industries and related service sectors.
The firm’s success has been built on client relationships cultivated over many years. To date, the firm has completed over 250 transactions representing over $56 billion in value. Moreover, approximately 90% of its business consists of repeat business or direct referrals from existing clients underscoring our focus on developing long-term relationships.
The firm serves as the trusted advisors to senior executives, boards and independent committees. Its partners and senior bankers have extensive experience in mergers & acquisitions, public and private capital raising and restructurings. The combination of its specific industry knowledge and broad transactional expertise positions the firm uniquely to serve its clients.
The firm distinguishes itself by its willingness to take on challenging assignments, its history of producing creative solutions to complex problems, and its commitment to provide clients with unbiased practical advice. The firm’s independent platform enables it to focus its efforts solely on serving the needs of its clients.
City: New York
CS Capital Advisors In The News
- Podcast: Local experts discuss progress, looming risks in health insurance market
- How your watch could save your life
- Sen. Ron Wyden to headline Health Care of the Future event
- FitBit considering sale to investment bank: Report
- S.F.'s FitBit considering sale to investment bank: Report
- Case against Mercy General nurse could see charges against other local health providers
- Dr. Bronner's donates $150k to magic mushroom ballot initiative
- Best Real Estate Projects: Sutter SeniorCare PACE Center
- New York insurer's case against Florida Blue dismissed
- Mike Quigley has personal motivation leading oncology at Bristol-Myers Squibb