Founded in 1999, CS Capital Advisors are an independent investment banking firm providing corporate advisory, capital raising and restructuring services to the health care and commercial real estate industries and related service sectors.
The firm’s success has been built on client relationships cultivated over many years. To date, the firm has completed over 250 transactions representing over $56 billion in value. Moreover, approximately 90% of its business consists of repeat business or direct referrals from existing clients underscoring our focus on developing long-term relationships.
The firm serves as the trusted advisors to senior executives, boards and independent committees. Its partners and senior bankers have extensive experience in mergers & acquisitions, public and private capital raising and restructurings. The combination of its specific industry knowledge and broad transactional expertise positions the firm uniquely to serve its clients.
The firm distinguishes itself by its willingness to take on challenging assignments, its history of producing creative solutions to complex problems, and its commitment to provide clients with unbiased practical advice. The firm’s independent platform enables it to focus its efforts solely on serving the needs of its clients.
City: New York
CS Capital Advisors In The News
- 85,000 Kaiser Permanente workers to vote on giving union OK to call strike
- Deborah Vancleave on Mosaic's price transparency efforts
- H.I.G. Capital erwirbt eine Mehrheitsbeteiligung an Metalprint
- CMS releases Quality Payment Program results: 5 takeaways
- Alaska hospital to close: 3 things to know
- Maine medical center alerts patients of data breach
- Sintavia acquisisce QC Laboratories
- Lançamento da Stats Perform cria a mais importante empresa de IA e dados esportivos do mundo
- UnitedHealth needs to shore up mental health coverage, plaintiffs argue
- Livongo sets targets on IPO that could more than double its valuation