A leading global financial advisory and investment banking firm, Duff & Phelps balances analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help clients make sound decisions. The firm provides expertise in valuation, M&A and transaction advisory, restructuring, alternative asset advisory, disputes, taxation and transfer pricing. With more than 1,000 employees, Duff & Phelps serves clients from offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
City: New York
Duff & Phelps In The News
- HCR ManorCare Deal The Future Or A Risk?
- HHC Finance’s Capital Advisory Group Hits $1 Billion
- Patients discharged from crowded hospital wards face higher readmission risk
- 5 best practices for hospital EDs addressing addiction
- Ebola workshop for health leaders set for August in Atlanta
- Cleveland Clinic to open 21k-square-foot biobank
- Edward Chabalowski is Phoenixville Hospital’s new CFO: 4 things to know
- UK hospital fires employee for viewing Ed Sheeran’s patient information
- St. Mary’s Medical Center selects Michelle Cartwright as CFO: 3 notes
- 20 latest hospital, health system CNO and CMO moves