Home is a vital connection during every stage of life. Part sanctuary, part launch pad for adventure. Ecumen is dedicated to creating home for older adults, wherever they choose to live. The firm envisions a world in which aging is viewed and understood in radically different ways than in the past. But, more than that, we’re working to turn our vision into reality.
Ecumen creates places and attitudes founded on care and respect. Places that encourage both individuality and community. Places that are comfortable and where you are comfortable showing off your bowling skills, flying a kite or sharing some laughs with friends over a glass of wine.
Ecumen In The News
- 6 hospitals hiring billing specialists
- Debt-collection lawsuits from hospitals receive federal attention
- Americans struggle more with medical debt than people in other countries, LA Times reports
- UVA moves to dismiss 14 medical debt lawsuits, changes collection practices after media probe
- Tennessee lawmaker who called healthcare exec an 'Irish gangster' claims immunity in defamation suit
- DEA proposes to cut opioid production in half
- Embattled guardian accused of improperly billing AdventHealth nearly $4M
- Hackensack Meridian Health breaks ground on $714M expansion
- Pharmacist-led HIV prevention treatment program could boost patient satisfaction, study finds
- 7 physicians to leave CaroMont Medical Group, join team that left Atrium