Home is a vital connection during every stage of life. Part sanctuary, part launch pad for adventure. Ecumen is dedicated to creating home for older adults, wherever they choose to live. The firm envisions a world in which aging is viewed and understood in radically different ways than in the past. But, more than that, we’re working to turn our vision into reality.
Ecumen creates places and attitudes founded on care and respect. Places that encourage both individuality and community. Places that are comfortable and where you are comfortable showing off your bowling skills, flying a kite or sharing some laughs with friends over a glass of wine.
Ecumen In The News
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending July 19, 2019
- Medical lab data breach could affect 7,000 Arizona patients
- Need to know: University leaders talk workforce development, and NHL Seattle picks GM
- 5 good reads: Catch up with the new top execs
- Central Medical Clinic initiates West Oahu expansion: Slideshow
- Marathon, OHSU counting on a growing event
- Sutter Health, Stanford to develop new cancer care center concept in Bay Area
- Strong investment caps active quarter for Seattle-area companies
- Inside Stanford's new $2 billion hospital, a decade in the making (photos)