ElderLife Financial Services (EFS) serves families who care about their seniors. They provide guidance and solutions to families who are facing senior housing and lifestyle decisions. EFS serves families by helping them plan, locate and finance their senior housing and needs. EFS works closely with senior housing communities and companies to increase access to senior housing for seniors and all those who seek access to quality senior living. EFS solutions are available to seniors and non-seniors alike, who need simple financial options to help them pay for senior living or other senior living communities.
City: Washington, D.C.
ElderLife In The News
- This hospital system is the largest nonprofit in Arizona
- Congress creates a bipartisan caucus for healthcare innovation
- Why Theranos’ former president is fighting the SEC’s fraud charges related to its pitches to raise $700 million
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- Forbion’s Portfolio Company, Prexton Therapeutics Acquired by Lundbeck for up to EUR 905 million (USD 1.1 billion)