ElderLife Financial Services (EFS) serves families who care about their seniors. They provide guidance and solutions to families who are facing senior housing and lifestyle decisions. EFS serves families by helping them plan, locate and finance their senior housing and needs. EFS works closely with senior housing communities and companies to increase access to senior housing for seniors and all those who seek access to quality senior living. EFS solutions are available to seniors and non-seniors alike, who need simple financial options to help them pay for senior living or other senior living communities.
City: Washington, D.C.
ElderLife In The News
- Feds seeking $6 million in back taxes, penalties from former Atlanta doctor
- How 100+ healthcare executives ranked 10 industry challenges
- Outpatient surgeries experience a surge in Santa Clara County
- 6 hospitals hiring billing specialists
- Debt-collection lawsuits from hospitals receive federal attention
- Americans struggle more with medical debt than people in other countries, LA Times reports
- UVA moves to dismiss 14 medical debt lawsuits, changes collection practices after media probe
- Tennessee lawmaker who called healthcare exec an 'Irish gangster' claims immunity in defamation suit
- DEA proposes to cut opioid production in half
- Embattled guardian accused of improperly billing AdventHealth nearly $4M