ElderLife Financial Services (EFS) serves families who care about their seniors. They provide guidance and solutions to families who are facing senior housing and lifestyle decisions. EFS serves families by helping them plan, locate and finance their senior housing and needs. EFS works closely with senior housing communities and companies to increase access to senior housing for seniors and all those who seek access to quality senior living. EFS solutions are available to seniors and non-seniors alike, who need simple financial options to help them pay for senior living or other senior living communities.
City: Washington, D.C.
ElderLife In The News
- US healthcare prices reflect huge administrative costs: 6 statistics
- Senator launches fake health news site as campaign tool
- Wisconsin hospital identifies caller ID billing scam
- Proxy Advisory Firms Recommend Approval of NuStar Energy and NuStar GP Holdings Proposed Merger Transaction
- Luring physicians to rural NC communities requires funding, experts say
- Orlando Health to buy 25 acres for future expansion
- Shares of CHS hit new low
- Blue buffaloes to raise funds (and support) for Roswell
- Acorn Growth Companies Acquires Berry Aviation, Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield To Acquire Its Irish Affiliate From Sherry FitzGerald Group