ElderLife Financial Services (EFS) serves families who care about their seniors. They provide guidance and solutions to families who are facing senior housing and lifestyle decisions. EFS serves families by helping them plan, locate and finance their senior housing and needs. EFS works closely with senior housing communities and companies to increase access to senior housing for seniors and all those who seek access to quality senior living. EFS solutions are available to seniors and non-seniors alike, who need simple financial options to help them pay for senior living or other senior living communities.
City: Washington, D.C.
ElderLife In The News
- Hospital opioid shortage could leave terminal patients in pain, cancer physician says
- How Mass General is using an automated system to identify patients at risk for pneumonia
- Epic’s other class-action lawsuit may be dismissed in wake of Supreme Court ruling
- 1 in 3 healthcare organizations have suffered a cyberattack, 1 in 10 paid ransom: 6 things to know
- 20 hospitals hiring nurses
- Always remember the ‘why’ of your projects — 3 thoughts from nursing informatics pro Deborah Chasco
- DEINOVE: General Meeting of May 23: Shareholders Approve the Acquisition of MORPHOCHEM
- DEINOVE : ASSEMBLÉE GÉNÉRALE DU 23 MAI : LES ACTIONNAIRES APPROUVENT L’ACQUISITION DE MORPHOCHEM
- ACG Materials Announces Acquisition of Kitsap Reclamation and Materials
- Hasbro’s Joy for All Brand Acquired by Management-Led Group to Focus on Increasing Impact in the Older Adult Market