ElderLife Financial Services (EFS) serves families who care about their seniors. They provide guidance and solutions to families who are facing senior housing and lifestyle decisions. EFS serves families by helping them plan, locate and finance their senior housing and needs. EFS works closely with senior housing communities and companies to increase access to senior housing for seniors and all those who seek access to quality senior living. EFS solutions are available to seniors and non-seniors alike, who need simple financial options to help them pay for senior living or other senior living communities.
City: Washington, D.C.
ElderLife In The News
- Regional Operator Expands Its Southeast Portfolio
- Generational Equity Advises ASR Construction in Sale to Interstate Restoration
- Compass Datacenters Acquires Root Data Center, Expanding Focus on Hyperscale Market
- LES CENTRES DE DONNÉES COMPASS DATACENTERS ACQUIERT LE CENTRE DE DONNÉE ROOT DATACENTER, ÉLARGISSANT SON INFLUENCE SUR LE MARCHÉ DE L'HYPERÉCHELLE
- Presidio Petroleum Completes Acquisition of Assets From Apache Corporation in Partnership With Morgan Stanley Energy Partners
- Porch Acquires San Diego-Based HireAHelper
- LSC Communications Announces Termination of Merger Agreement With Quad/Graphics
- Quad and LSC Communications Mutually Agree to Terminate Merger Agreement
- Continental Acquires Northern Vending Company
- Monroe Capital Supports Insight Partners’ Acquisition of Recorded Future