Elmcroft is dedicated to providing compassion and kindness to our residents and fellow employees. Their mission is to enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
Elmcroft is mindful that each resident comes to them with an individual set of needs. For some, those needs are as simple as companionship, a church service or a few kind words throughout the day. For others, it’s assistance with the basics of daily living such as housekeeping, laundry and more. Still others require more specialized care including therapy services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
Elmcroft is committed to building trust in those cared for by acting with integrity and leading and serving with humility. The trained and tenured staff is there to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion.
The later years of life can bring many joys and many challenges. Elmcroft is committed to making these precious years fulfilling and enjoyable. And they will do this through a passionate pursuit of excellent care and service.
Elmcroft Senior Living In The News
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- Sound Credit Union and Washington Bancorp, Inc. Announce Strategic Acquisition
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- Envoy Acquires Bulldog Drummond and Leviathan Agencies, Launches Envoy Group as New Cross-Discipline Consultancy Network