Elmcroft is dedicated to providing compassion and kindness to our residents and fellow employees. Their mission is to enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
Elmcroft is mindful that each resident comes to them with an individual set of needs. For some, those needs are as simple as companionship, a church service or a few kind words throughout the day. For others, it’s assistance with the basics of daily living such as housekeeping, laundry and more. Still others require more specialized care including therapy services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
Elmcroft is committed to building trust in those cared for by acting with integrity and leading and serving with humility. The trained and tenured staff is there to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion.
The later years of life can bring many joys and many challenges. Elmcroft is committed to making these precious years fulfilling and enjoyable. And they will do this through a passionate pursuit of excellent care and service.
Elmcroft Senior Living In The News
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- Continuing to Grow Hyper-Local Footprint, Valassis Acquires The Flyer
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business
- Finnish university develops hardware-free smartphone a-fib detector
- Health management app Oneview Connect deployed in Sydney Children’s Hospital Network