Elmcroft is dedicated to providing compassion and kindness to our residents and fellow employees. Their mission is to enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
Elmcroft is mindful that each resident comes to them with an individual set of needs. For some, those needs are as simple as companionship, a church service or a few kind words throughout the day. For others, it’s assistance with the basics of daily living such as housekeeping, laundry and more. Still others require more specialized care including therapy services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
Elmcroft is committed to building trust in those cared for by acting with integrity and leading and serving with humility. The trained and tenured staff is there to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion.
The later years of life can bring many joys and many challenges. Elmcroft is committed to making these precious years fulfilling and enjoyable. And they will do this through a passionate pursuit of excellent care and service.
Elmcroft Senior Living In The News
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending July 19, 2019
- Medical lab data breach could affect 7,000 Arizona patients
- Need to know: University leaders talk workforce development, and NHL Seattle picks GM
- 5 good reads: Catch up with the new top execs
- Central Medical Clinic initiates West Oahu expansion: Slideshow
- Marathon, OHSU counting on a growing event
- Sutter Health, Stanford to develop new cancer care center concept in Bay Area
- Strong investment caps active quarter for Seattle-area companies
- Inside Stanford's new $2 billion hospital, a decade in the making (photos)