Elmcroft is dedicated to providing compassion and kindness to our residents and fellow employees. Their mission is to enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
Elmcroft is mindful that each resident comes to them with an individual set of needs. For some, those needs are as simple as companionship, a church service or a few kind words throughout the day. For others, it’s assistance with the basics of daily living such as housekeeping, laundry and more. Still others require more specialized care including therapy services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
Elmcroft is committed to building trust in those cared for by acting with integrity and leading and serving with humility. The trained and tenured staff is there to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion.
The later years of life can bring many joys and many challenges. Elmcroft is committed to making these precious years fulfilling and enjoyable. And they will do this through a passionate pursuit of excellent care and service.
Elmcroft Senior Living In The News
- 6 hospitals hiring billing specialists
- Debt-collection lawsuits from hospitals receive federal attention
- Americans struggle more with medical debt than people in other countries, LA Times reports
- UVA moves to dismiss 14 medical debt lawsuits, changes collection practices after media probe
- Tennessee lawmaker who called healthcare exec an 'Irish gangster' claims immunity in defamation suit
- DEA proposes to cut opioid production in half
- Embattled guardian accused of improperly billing AdventHealth nearly $4M
- Hackensack Meridian Health breaks ground on $714M expansion
- Pharmacist-led HIV prevention treatment program could boost patient satisfaction, study finds
- 7 physicians to leave CaroMont Medical Group, join team that left Atrium