Elmcroft is dedicated to providing compassion and kindness to our residents and fellow employees. Their mission is to enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
Elmcroft is mindful that each resident comes to them with an individual set of needs. For some, those needs are as simple as companionship, a church service or a few kind words throughout the day. For others, it’s assistance with the basics of daily living such as housekeeping, laundry and more. Still others require more specialized care including therapy services, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
Elmcroft is committed to building trust in those cared for by acting with integrity and leading and serving with humility. The trained and tenured staff is there to serve the many differing needs of our residents, promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion.
The later years of life can bring many joys and many challenges. Elmcroft is committed to making these precious years fulfilling and enjoyable. And they will do this through a passionate pursuit of excellent care and service.
Elmcroft Senior Living In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Why this Peninsula startup is primed for an $80.5 million IPO
- St. Luke’s Health Care swings to black in Q1
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders