In 1993, Emeritus began offering an alternative to seniors who could no longer live at home, yet did not require full-time skilled nursing home care. Since then, Emeritus has grown to become one of the largest networks of assisted living and retirement communities in North America. Emeritus’s primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
Each of Emeritus’ communities operates like a family-owned business, allowing their staff the flexibility to customize independent living programs and assisted living services to reflect residents’ needs and interests. As a result, each Emeritus community maintains the unique personality that makes it special to its residents and their families.
Emeritus In The News
- Capital Funding Secures Bridge Financing for Illinois Portfolio Acquisition
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 15, 2019
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Capital Senior Living Stock Spreads
- Evans Senior Investments Launches Senior Living Marketing Venture
- HJ Sims Closes Financing for Connecticut SNF
- Senior Living Residents Will Demand Choice
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending November 8, 2019
- ORIX Acquires Hunt Real Estate Capital