In 1993, Emeritus began offering an alternative to seniors who could no longer live at home, yet did not require full-time skilled nursing home care. Since then, Emeritus has grown to become one of the largest networks of assisted living and retirement communities in North America. Emeritus’s primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
Each of Emeritus’ communities operates like a family-owned business, allowing their staff the flexibility to customize independent living programs and assisted living services to reflect residents’ needs and interests. As a result, each Emeritus community maintains the unique personality that makes it special to its residents and their families.
Emeritus In The News
- Tour the Bravern’s new Life Time Athletic luxury athletic club and spa (Photos)
- Advocate Aurora Health plans first post-merger bond sale: 5 things to know
- How Illinois hospital nurses are improving care for sexual assault patients
- Texas Research Park gets new leasing and marketing partner
- Ex-drug company executive gets 15 years in prison for $50M pill distribution plot
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: End-of-life care not improving fast enough
- 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
- Novant Health Forsyth selects new president, COO
- 560-member New York medical group expands risk-based contracts with Aetna, Anthem, WellCare
- Physicians give patients 11 seconds to explain reasons for visit before interrupting