In 1993, Emeritus began offering an alternative to seniors who could no longer live at home, yet did not require full-time skilled nursing home care. Since then, Emeritus has grown to become one of the largest networks of assisted living and retirement communities in North America. Emeritus’s primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
Each of Emeritus’ communities operates like a family-owned business, allowing their staff the flexibility to customize independent living programs and assisted living services to reflect residents’ needs and interests. As a result, each Emeritus community maintains the unique personality that makes it special to its residents and their families.
Emeritus In The News
- Md. hospitals on track to meet federal requirements for its payment model
- Digital health news briefs for 3/16/2017
- Award time: Life Sciences Pennsylvania hands out annual industry awards
- Reports: Google Fit is coming to iOS
- BlueCross BlueShield exec: ‘Our hiring reflects the cities and states we live in’
- D.C.-area hospitals get generous when it comes to attracting more nurses
- J&J gets $2.1B offer to sell Lifescan glucometer business
- Finnish university develops hardware-free smartphone a-fib detector
- Health management app Oneview Connect deployed in Sydney Children’s Hospital Network
- Forbion’s Portfolio Company, Prexton Therapeutics Acquired by Lundbeck for up to EUR 905 million (USD 1.1 billion)