In 1993, Emeritus began offering an alternative to seniors who could no longer live at home, yet did not require full-time skilled nursing home care. Since then, Emeritus has grown to become one of the largest networks of assisted living and retirement communities in North America. Emeritus’s primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
Each of Emeritus’ communities operates like a family-owned business, allowing their staff the flexibility to customize independent living programs and assisted living services to reflect residents’ needs and interests. As a result, each Emeritus community maintains the unique personality that makes it special to its residents and their families.
Emeritus In The News
- How hospitals, health systems should approach blockchain
- Oscar Health recruits former Uber exec to serve as COO
- Humana expands telehealth offerings
- Opioid crisis linked to rising heart infection rates, study finds
- Buffalo physician groups name new leaders
- Former UnityPoint nurse pleads guilty in NICU abuse case
- Outbreak proximity may influence vaccine skeptics, study finds
- QIMA Has Acquired World Quality Services (WQS), the Leading Food Certification and Audit Provider
- Metro East health system adding $22 million rehab hospital
- Samenvatting: Innovid versterkt het omni-channel reclameaanbod met de overname van Herolens