In 1993, Emeritus began offering an alternative to seniors who could no longer live at home, yet did not require full-time skilled nursing home care. Since then, Emeritus has grown to become one of the largest networks of assisted living and retirement communities in North America. Emeritus’s primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
Each of Emeritus’ communities operates like a family-owned business, allowing their staff the flexibility to customize independent living programs and assisted living services to reflect residents’ needs and interests. As a result, each Emeritus community maintains the unique personality that makes it special to its residents and their families.
Emeritus In The News
- Stats Performの始動で世界有数のスポーツAI・データ企業が誕生
- First Associates Closes Recapitalization from Funds Managed by Stone Point Capital and Combines Operations with Portfolio Financial Servicing Company
- New lawsuit alleges Laser Spine managers let the company fail
- Crozer-Keystone owner gets $1.55 billion cash infusion
- New medical practice to serve BlueCross members
- Atrium Medical Center implementing new technology, expanded services to treat patients
- Quatroche elected to national post
- LifeSpan BioSciences Announces the Acquisition of Everest Biotech
- EMMAC Acquires 100% of Terra Verde
- Working towards a future where people can live (and die) healthy