In 1993, Emeritus began offering an alternative to seniors who could no longer live at home, yet did not require full-time skilled nursing home care. Since then, Emeritus has grown to become one of the largest networks of assisted living and retirement communities in North America. Emeritus’s primary goal is to provide the support residents need to live full and satisfying lives, while helping them maintain their independence and dignity.
Each of Emeritus’ communities operates like a family-owned business, allowing their staff the flexibility to customize independent living programs and assisted living services to reflect residents’ needs and interests. As a result, each Emeritus community maintains the unique personality that makes it special to its residents and their families.
Emeritus In The News
- HCR ManorCare Deal The Future Or A Risk?
- HHC Finance’s Capital Advisory Group Hits $1 Billion
- Patients discharged from crowded hospital wards face higher readmission risk
- 5 best practices for hospital EDs addressing addiction
- Ebola workshop for health leaders set for August in Atlanta
- Cleveland Clinic to open 21k-square-foot biobank
- Edward Chabalowski is Phoenixville Hospital’s new CFO: 4 things to know
- UK hospital fires employee for viewing Ed Sheeran’s patient information
- St. Mary’s Medical Center selects Michelle Cartwright as CFO: 3 notes
- 20 latest hospital, health system CNO and CMO moves