Life Care Services LLC (LCS) is the nation’s leading developer and manager of senior living communities. Since 1971, Life Care Services is focused on progressive management, and developing choice-driven programs that help ensure the satisfaction and overall well-being of residents.
Life Care Services LLC In The News
- National Health Investors Announces AcquisitionsNational Health Investors wasted no time in making news this 2020. The REIT first announced that it was the buyer in Evans Senior Investments’ latest deal in Minnesota. Built in 2011 next to a lake about 20 miles from Minneapolis and St. Paul, the 48-unit assisted living/memory care... Read more
- CCRC With Potential Sells in Northern VirginiaThe team at IPA Seniors Housing highlighted a CCRC’s highly desirable location in the affluent Washington, D.C. suburb of Fairfax, Virginia, to sell the asset to an affiliate of Focus Healthcare Partners. Andrew Hilding, Mark Myers and Joshua Jandris represented the seller, Thompson Associates, in the sale, which... Read more
- Cushman & Wakefield Sells CCRC PortfolioIt is amazing what patience, capital, expertise and desire can do to change things around for a few bankrupt entrance-fee CCRCs. We are referring to Sedgebrook in Lincolnshire, Illinois and Monarch Landing in Naperville, Illinois that fell into bankruptcy in 2010 and were sold in an auction process... Read more
- All Hands On Deck For CBRE’s Latest SaleCBRE had their hands full in a large Dallas-area CCRC sale, representing one of the selling entities and the buyer in the transaction, in addition to arranging a two-part acquisition financing totaling over $120 million. Totaling 1,104 rental units, which is separated out into 37% skilled nursing, 28%... Read more
- HJ Sims Leads San Diego CCRC FinancingA not-for-profit CCRC in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego, California is planning a large expansion to its skilled nursing services, to include a brand-new 72-bed, three-story skilled nursing building, plus various improvements to the assisted living and memory care communities. The project is Phase II of... Read more