Love Funding is a national full-service commercial mortgage-banking firm. As a direct lender and financial intermediary, Love Funding offers loan placement services for borrowers, as well as origination, consulting and servicing for loans for investors nationwide.
Love Funding In The News
- Love Funding Closes Puerto Rico FinancingLeonard Lucas of Love Funding headed down to sunny Guayama, Puerto Rico to close a HUD financing for the acquisition of a 60-unit age-restricted, Section 8 apartment complex. Featuring two, two-story buildings, the community is entirely covered under a new project-based Section 8 HAP contract secured by the buyer... Read more
- Love Funding Takes Out Bridge LoanEric Forguson of Love Funding helped the owner of a senior care campus in Arnold, Missouri (St. Louis MSA) take out bridge debt on the property and replace it with a $12.9 million HUD refinance. Built in phases over the last 30 years, most recently adding a 52-unit assisted living... Read more
- Love Funding Secures HUD Construction Financing For New Jersey ProjectsLove Funding arranged financing for the construction of two new senior apartment buildings in Paterson, New Jersey. Love’s Leonard Lucas (say that five times fast) secured the HUD loans which totaled $55.6 million and came with low rates for the duration of construction and for a subsequent 40-year... Read more
- People on the Move, January 2020There were a few high-profile moves in the senior care world in the last month. JLL announced the addition of a new advisory and investment transaction services practice, to be led by Deborah Street. Coming from CBRE, where she was previously the Vice President of the National Senior... Read more
- Love Funding Funds Florida DevelopmentA new assisted living community will open in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, thanks to a $16.3 million HUD loan secured by Ken Charbauski of Love Funding. Located at the site of the former Alba Court Inn Hotel, which was built in 1895 and demolished in 2010, the community... Read more