Through its subsidiary Walker & Dunlop, LLC, Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) is one of the leading commercial real estate finance companies in the United States, with a primary focus on multifamily lending.
Walker & Dunlop In The News
- Walker & Dunlop Refinances Two Senior Care FacilitiesWalker & Dunlop refinanced two balance sheet loans it had provided over three years ago to two senior care facilities in Texas and Alabama. Kevin Giusti and Michael Vaughn had arranged the prior short-term loans, which came with terms up to three years, interest-only payments throughout the life... Read more
- Walker & Dunlop Finances Another Cascade Capital Group AcquisitionWalker & Dunlop’s Joshua Rosen arranged bridge financing for Cascade Capital Group’s acquisition of a 136-bed supportive living facility in Aurora, Illinois. Totaling over $11.0 million, the debt was structured and provided by W&D’s bridge lending program, which utilizes the company’s own balance sheet. It came with a... Read more
- OREC Securities Leads Cape Cod SaleLate last month, we learned of Walker & Dunlop’s involvement in structuring acquisition financing for a senior care campus on Cape Cod. Now, it’s revealed that the OREC Securities team of Laca Wong-Hammond, Chad Elliott, Kevin Laidlaw and Aaron Becker led the sale on behalf of the seller.... Read more
- Walker & Dunlop Announced Cape Cod ClosingWalker & Dunlop both structured and provided $28.3 million in acquisition financing for the new owner of a 194-bed senior care campus in the Cape Cod town of Brewster, Massachusetts. Coming with a two-year term and interest-only payments throughout the life of the loan, the financing covers about... Read more
- Walker & Dunlop’s New Seniors Housing TeamWalker & Dunlop expanded its senior care investment sales business in a big way, bringing in Managing Directors Mark Myers and Josh Jandris and Vice Presidents Jordyn Berger, Alex Vice and Mike Surak of IPA Seniors Housing, a division of Marcus & Millichap. The Chicago-based team will build... Read more