Through its subsidiary Walker & Dunlop, LLC, Walker & Dunlop, Inc. (NYSE: WD) is one of the leading commercial real estate finance companies in the United States, with a primary focus on multifamily lending.
Walker & Dunlop In The News
- Walker & Dunlop Lands HUD Financing For Two Senior Care PropertiesTwo senior care properties obtained permanent HUD financing courtesy of Walker & Dunlop to replace their original acquisition debt. Joshua Rosen led the origination team on the transactions. Cascade Capital Group acquired the 136-bed supportive living facility in Aurora, Illinois earlier this year, thanks in part to an $11.03 million nine-month bridge loan... Read more
- Walker & Dunlop Refinances Two Senior Care FacilitiesWalker & Dunlop refinanced two balance sheet loans it had provided over three years ago to two senior care facilities in Texas and Alabama. Kevin Giusti and Michael Vaughn had arranged the prior short-term loans, which came with terms up to three years, interest-only payments throughout the life... Read more
- Walker & Dunlop Finances Another Cascade Capital Group AcquisitionWalker & Dunlop’s Joshua Rosen arranged bridge financing for Cascade Capital Group’s acquisition of a 136-bed supportive living facility in Aurora, Illinois. Totaling over $11.0 million, the debt was structured and provided by W&D’s bridge lending program, which utilizes the company’s own balance sheet. It came with a... Read more
- OREC Securities Leads Cape Cod SaleLate last month, we learned of Walker & Dunlop’s involvement in structuring acquisition financing for a senior care campus on Cape Cod. Now, it’s revealed that the OREC Securities team of Laca Wong-Hammond, Chad Elliott, Kevin Laidlaw and Aaron Becker led the sale on behalf of the seller.... Read more
- Walker & Dunlop Announced Cape Cod ClosingWalker & Dunlop both structured and provided $28.3 million in acquisition financing for the new owner of a 194-bed senior care campus in the Cape Cod town of Brewster, Massachusetts. Coming with a two-year term and interest-only payments throughout the life of the loan, the financing covers about... Read more