The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- Aetna’s CEO talks childhood, yoga, career: 5 takeaways
- Most physicians burned out, overworked and 8 other survey findings
- Michigan Medicine nurses take workplace concerns to university board
- UCSF Health names new CFO: 5 things to know
- Most states falling short in probing maternal deaths, USA Today finds
- BJC HealthCare names Nick Barto senior vice president, CFO
- UAB Callahan Eye Hospital & Clinics names CEO
- Illinois Supreme Court: Hospitals’ property tax exemption is constitutional
- A drug for migraine relief, a medical device for blood vessel tears & 2 more FDA approvals
- How providers can innovate to combat physician burnout