The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- Money & medicine: 68 healthcare executives in Ohio make $1M a year, including 11 in Columbus
- The necessary skill set of today’s hospital CFO: 4 experts weigh in
- Here’s what we know about Providence hospital’s future in D.C.
- Meet the head of Boston’s newest biotech VC office
- Alphabet’s Verily shelves glucose-sensing contact lens project with Novartis
- LifePoint Health and RCCH HealthCare Partners Announce Completion of Merger
- Convey Health Solutions to Combine with HealthScape Advisors and Pareto Intelligence
- Five Star Not Shining
- Are Assisted Living Prices Sustainable?
- Lancaster Pollard Provides Bridge Loan to Midwest Operator Medicalodges