The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- Feds seeking $6 million in back taxes, penalties from former Atlanta doctor
- How 100+ healthcare executives ranked 10 industry challenges
- Outpatient surgeries experience a surge in Santa Clara County
- 6 hospitals hiring billing specialists
- Debt-collection lawsuits from hospitals receive federal attention
- Americans struggle more with medical debt than people in other countries, LA Times reports
- UVA moves to dismiss 14 medical debt lawsuits, changes collection practices after media probe
- Tennessee lawmaker who called healthcare exec an 'Irish gangster' claims immunity in defamation suit
- DEA proposes to cut opioid production in half
- Embattled guardian accused of improperly billing AdventHealth nearly $4M