The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures
- Blink Health alleges MedImpact improperly steers patients toward opioids
- Virtual, in-person visits lead to similar blood pressure control for hypertension patients
- CHI Health St. Mary’s selects interim president: 3 takeaways
- Adventist Health names Rick Rawson to Rideout Health president role permanently: 5 notes
- Health outcomes AI company OM1 lands $21M in Series B funding