The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- CORRECTING and REPLACING The First Bancshares, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire First Florida Bancorp, Inc.
- Minnesota's law to improve cost transparency takes effect next month
- Ground ambulances left out of federal surprise-billing proposals
- Nonprofit children's hospitals stabilize profitability, but could face operational stress, Fitch says
- 4 Democratic presidential candidates back Kaiser workers in strike
- Grady Hospital gets state OK for $7.4M cost overrun on botched renovation
- Texas health system plans $500M hospital expansion
- U of Alabama launches telehealth network to combat opioid addiction
- HHS awards $750K to Georgia hospital for telehealth
- Fair Health: Provider-to-patient telehealth usage up nearly 1,400% since 2014