The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- Dwight Capital Stays Active in 2019
- Monticello Funds Tennessee SNF Purchase
- Genesis Occupancy Stabilizes, Finally
- Breaking News
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending March 15, 2019
- Dwight Capital Closes the Bridge
- Meridian Gets It Done in Virginia
- New York Real Estate Firm Enters SNF Market
- HHC Finance Refinances New York-Area SNF
- Recent Senior Care M&A Deals, Week Ending March 8, 2019