The American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) was formed in 1991. Members of ASHA are executives involved in the operation, development and finance of the entire spectrum of seniors housing — independent living, assisted living, and continuing care retirement communities.
While most members are for-profit operators or financiers, ASHA’s membership also includes a significant number of executives from leading not-for-profit seniors housing providers and other prominent professionals. The Association’s membership owns and/or manages an estimated 600,000 units of seniors housing in the U.S. The ASHA membership is comprised of companies with small market and regional presence, as well as most national providers.
Street: 5100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 307
City: Washington, D.C.
Zip Code: 20016
Phone Number: 202-237-1616
American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) In The News
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Confirms Receipt of Letter from Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Completes Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Unitholders Approve Merger with NuStar Energy L.P.
- MAU Workforce Solutions Expands into Growing IT Staffing Market by Joining with Atlanta-based 3Ci
- Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms
- LOXAM ANNONCE L’ACQUISITION DE UK PLATFORMS
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation to Acquire Majority Stake in Insomnia Cookies
- Rice Midstream Partners Unitholders Approve Merger with EQT Midstream Partners
- MCR Acquires Hilton Garden Inn at Rhode Island’s Outstanding International Airport