Atria Senior Living Group knows that for seniors, dignity and independence don’t come in one-size-fits-all living arrangements. Atria operates retirement and assisted-living centers for the elderly who may need assistance with routine daily tasks but not skilled nursing care. Atria’s services range from independent living units in a private apartment setting to more specialized care facilities for residents suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or requiring respite care. Atria is also one of the largest assisted living operator in the United States.
Atria Senior Living Group In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings