Brookdale Senior Living, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates senior living communities in the United States by providing active retirement living for thousands of residents since 1978. Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates retirement centers, assisted living facilities, and continuing care retirement communities. Brookdale Senior Living’s retirement centers provide various education, wellness therapy, home health, and other ancillary services primarily to middle and upper income seniors aged about 70 and older.
Brookdale Senior Living In The News
- HHS expands health security-focused network of innovation accelerators
- Geisinger taps Tempus to develop AI precision medicine tools
- Viewpoint: Implementing the '10 laws of trust' will create a culture of innovation
- Optum leads $8M funding round for digital therapeutics startup Kaia Health
- Facebook rolls up sleeves for new blood donation tool in Memphis
- Mercy acquires 3 Sachs assets from Gershman
- At Health 2.0, new technologies, new ideas 'storming the battlements'
- Fred Hutch president, director to step down
- Meru launches wearable companion to track biofeedback
- How this CEO is charting a course forward for Stanford Children's Health