Brookdale Senior Living, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates senior living communities in the United States by providing active retirement living for thousands of residents since 1978. Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates retirement centers, assisted living facilities, and continuing care retirement communities. Brookdale Senior Living’s retirement centers provide various education, wellness therapy, home health, and other ancillary services primarily to middle and upper income seniors aged about 70 and older.
Brookdale Senior Living In The News
- Meridian Capital Closes Two New England Acquisitions
- Lancaster Pollard Refinances Mission Senior Living Community
- Amneal the latest drugmaker to recall ranitidine products
- 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent
- New Media and Gannett Announce Shareholder Approvals of Merger Agreement
- Dignity Health must face class action over ER fees, court rules
- Dayton region's largest hospitals
- WHO says it will approve generic insulin to lower costs, improve access
- Portland area hospital is changing its name. Here's why.
- Diligent Purchases Philips Metal Products and Expands Construction Industry Offerings