Brookdale Senior Living Inc. is the leading operator of senior living communities throughout the United States and manages independent living, assisted living, memory care, and continuing care retirement communities.
Brookdale Senior Living In The News
- Brookdale Senior Living ReportsBrookdale Senior Living reported first quarter earnings and operating results that, in some respects, were better than some investors may have expected. The problem is that everyone is expecting the worst as COVID-19 deaths keep on increasing. The reality, however, is that this pandemic really had little or... Read more
- Avoiding The MAC Clause?Last week, we were surprised to hear that a few companies quickly drew down on their revolving lines of credit. In the case of Ventas, the amount was $2.75 billion and they withdrew 2020 earnings guidance as well. For Brookdale Senior Living, they did a full drawdown of an unspecified... Read more
- Senior Living Investment Brokerage’s Brookdale SaleSales are still getting done at Senior Living Investment Brokerage, with Brad Clousing, Jeff Binder and Patrick Burke handling the sale of a 78-unit assisted living community in Northport, Alabama. In 2019, Mr. Clousing had also sold a 161-bed skilled nursing facility in Northport, so we’re sure that experience helped in... Read more
- Collapse of Brookdale and Capital Senior Living ContinuesWe are officially in unchartered territory. It is now quite embarrassing that we stated two years ago, as Brookdale Senior Living’s share price dropped below $10, that it had reached a floor. Yes, hindsight is 20/20, but we don’t know anyone who really predicted how drastic it has... Read more
- From the Front Lines at NICAs the hordes descended on San Diego for the Spring NIC conference, we soon learned that hotel rooms suddenly became available at the last minute. Why? Cancelations and no shows, perhaps 10% to 15%, as fears of the coronavirus spread. Larger conferences in the next several weeks have... Read more