Brookdale Senior Living, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates senior living communities in the United States by providing active retirement living for thousands of residents since 1978. Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates retirement centers, assisted living facilities, and continuing care retirement communities. Brookdale Senior Living’s retirement centers provide various education, wellness therapy, home health, and other ancillary services primarily to middle and upper income seniors aged about 70 and older.
Brookdale Senior Living In The News
- 40-Year Old SNFs: Obsolete or an Opportunity?
- MBK Buys West Coast Senior Living Portfolio
- 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
- The long and winding road to gender parity in healthcare
- Athenahealth, Elliot Management speak out: 5 updates on the $7B acquisition proposal
- Epic, Cerner maintain largest EMR market share among small hospitals
- Epic wins arbitration case in Supreme Court; VA awards Cerner $10B contract & more — 11 health IT key notes
- Le groupe Spectrum Plastics acquiert Fermatex Vascular Technologies
- Athenahealth’s largest investor says sale is in ‘best interest’ for shareholders
- Greenstein departs HHS and more digital health hires and departures