Capital Funding Group, Inc. is a commercial mortgage lender, specializing in healthcare loans. The Company began operations in Baltimore, MD in 1993, and has grown into a national leader in FHA-insured mortgages for healthcare entities such as Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Board and Care Homes, and Mental Health and Rehabilitation Facilities.
Capital Funding Group’s experience in the processing and closing of FHA loans is unparalleled in the industry. The Company has familiarity with HUD offices across the country, which enables it to successfully structure, process and close every loan. While other lenders do a variety of different types of FHA loans, such as apartments and mobile home parks, Capital Funding Group’s only focus is healthcare loans. One of the keys to the success of any transaction reviewed by Capital Funding Group is the time spent up-front completing a thorough underwriting of each project to ensure the processing of the HUD application is completed smoothly.
Street: 1422 Clarkview Road, 5th Floor
Zip Code: 21209
Phone Number: 410-342-3155
Fax Number: 410-342-7101
Capital Funding Group In The News
- HCR ManorCare Deal The Future Or A Risk?
- HHC Finance’s Capital Advisory Group Hits $1 Billion
- Patients discharged from crowded hospital wards face higher readmission risk
- 5 best practices for hospital EDs addressing addiction
- Ebola workshop for health leaders set for August in Atlanta
- Cleveland Clinic to open 21k-square-foot biobank
- Edward Chabalowski is Phoenixville Hospital’s new CFO: 4 things to know
- UK hospital fires employee for viewing Ed Sheeran’s patient information
- St. Mary’s Medical Center selects Michelle Cartwright as CFO: 3 notes
- 20 latest hospital, health system CNO and CMO moves